The Ton v Inverness Caley Teuchters, 28-10-22

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Whether you’re at the wind-up or not, and given past nonsense from you I’d say you’re probably serious, that post is more ridiculous than usual…….

”Billy Big Baws”? Because a few of us have laughed at your posts?? Aww, petal, you’re way too precious for on here……..

But whatever you think of Morton, what is the relevance of bringing Scott’s shipyard into this? Do you think that back in the 1980s the people of Inverclyde somehow destroyed the British shipbuilding industry? Never heard of nationalisation? British Shipbuilders?? THATCHER??? Go check the history, then come back and apologise.

The Fuckin State of SandyFuckinCromarty…….     🤪🤪🤪

Sandy will be gorging on this bite for months 

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Sandy will be gorging on this bite for months 

😁 really? How does one “gorg”, is that an Invernesian thing?

One thing he ain’t likely to do is reply to it with anything remotely sensible. Can’t change the habits of a lifetime.  😜

This is, and I don't say this lightly, the worst thread this forum has witnessed since the 2011/12 Falkirk v  Ross County title race.

Of course the words title race are used lightly in that context, when one of the teams involved did not in fact end up finishing second, and the team who did finish second got promoted by accident.

6 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

This is, and I don't say this lightly, the worst thread this forum has witnessed since the 2011/12 Falkirk v  Ross County title race.

I think you'll find that just last weekend Raith Rovers' mutant fanbase were polluting their match thread against Inverness with tales of their 'significant accomplishments'. 

46 minutes ago, virginton said:

I think you'll find that just last weekend Raith Rovers' mutant fanbase were polluting their match thread against Inverness with tales of their 'significant accomplishments'. 

Wow. Bad enough reading their guff when WE’RE about to play them, but to do it when there’s no real need to is the Internet equivalent of unblocking somebody else’s clogged-up bog. With a toothpick.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Who are we going to play at the back with Deas, Duffy and Devine all injured?

I can't see it being anything else than Carson-Ram-Delaney-Harper.  It did go through my mind about keeping Harper in midfield and playing Nathan Shaw at left back but if we do that we lose an attacking option off the bench.  He's also terrible.

43 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I can't see it being anything else than Carson-Ram-Delaney-Harper.  It did go through my mind about keeping Harper in midfield and playing Nathan Shaw at left back but if we do that we lose an attacking option off the bench.  He's also terrible.

If Welsh is fit he might go in at Centre Back. It’s been done before.

Im sure I saw a headline from the Courier or P&J with Dodds talking up young Strachan so maybe he is going to be starting.

He was quite happy to shove Hyde into the team for our most important games last season so wouldn’t surprise me at all if Strachan starts tonight.

27 minutes ago, RiG said:

This thread is so awful that bringing back @Raith_Raver would be seen as an improvement to the content.

With posters like you, SandyCromerty and bdu spouting pish any contribution from away fans is an improvement to the content.

Edited by Raith_Raver

2 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

I asked you first.

That's very polite, but given your statement

22 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

With posters like you, SandyCromerty and bdu spouting pish

Therefore if you are indeed correct, then you can substantiate your position instead by demonstration

23 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

any contribution from away fans is an improvement to the content.

Otherwise stop trolling Caley threads like an obsessive. Its again encouraging questioning if you're in a fragile state. I'm sure Raith have a game this weekend, perhaps there may be actual football matters you could involve yourself into and forget the horrific nightmares the mere mention of Caley seem to bring to you.

18 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

That's very polite, but given your statement

Therefore if you are indeed correct, then you can substantiate your position instead by demonstration

Otherwise stop trolling Caley threads like an obsessive. Its again encouraging questioning if you're in a fragile state. I'm sure Raith have a game this weekend, perhaps there may be actual football matters you could involve yourself into and forget the horrific nightmares the mere mention of Caley seem to bring to you.

Evasive and irrelevant, as always.