The Ton v Inverness Caley Teuchters, 28-10-22

7 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

The fucking state of this sheep shagging farmer c**t.

Excuse my indulgence in returning and referring to the verifiable and therefore factual recent unpleasantness.

Perhaps given the private but sincere apologies, I rather think it's best to consign the events surrounding the quite disgraceful levels of hospitality afforded to sporting visitors to history.

If you are employed in an executive position with respect to facilities management with Morton, I would be humbled by your forgiveness.

Some adverse and some nasty replies from Morton fans to what was a genuine question regarding the cost of floodlight games during what is a financially worrying time for the Morton board.

And the same reaction when I posted suggesting a round the ground half time blanket collection to help out.

I understand the fans sensitivity but is there any need to be so fuckin nasty when fans offer to help, what is wrong with you?

18 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Some adverse and some nasty replies from Morton fans to what was a genuine question regarding the cost of floodlight games during what is a financially worrying time for the Morton board.

And the same reaction when I posted suggesting a round the ground half time blanket collection to help out.

I understand the fans sensitivity but is there any need to be so fuckin nasty when fans offer to help, what is wrong with you?

state.jpg.453b3466c8a75df3f4c944e4762b6956.jpg

15 hours ago, Toby said:

It reads very much like (what was presumably) Scott Gardiner’s ridiculous statement about their injury problems the other day.

.......& Scott Gardiner is of course ex-Dundee...... 

🤔

@bdu98196 : Hiya Scott, hiya pal!! 

50 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

To be fair, even for you they were two pretty fucking stupid posts.

Totally deserving of the small amount of pointing & laughing that they got. 

36 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

.......& Scott Gardiner is of course ex-Dundee...... 

🤔

@bdu98196 : Hiya Scott, hiya pal!! 

You’d think Scott Gardiner would be taking a back seat these days, though.

A lifetime of licking the monarchy’s boots, only for his adopted “city” to be rewarded with Prince F*cking Andrew.

2 hours ago, Toby said:

You’d think Scott Gardiner would be taking a back seat these days, though.

A lifetime of licking the monarchy’s boots, only for his adopted “city” to be rewarded with Prince F*cking Andrew.

Once a mouth on a stick, always a mouth on a stick. 😁

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

You alright Sandra?

Just now, Mr.Blue said:

You alright Sandra?

Unfuckinbelievable, Morton on the bones of its arse financially and idiots like this giving it the Billy Big Baws.

Is it any wonder Scotts went bust 

They got it right wi their repeated mantra, The Fuckin State of Morton. 

5 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Unfuckinbelievable, Morton on the bones of its arse financially and idiots like this giving it the Billy Big Baws.

Sandra, you alright?

8 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

No.

It has been said, by some with great conviction and many others in the context of literary commentary and indeed endeavouring to embrace the deconstruction of styles of discourse that are effective as they are entertaining, that brevity is the soul of wit.

8 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

To be fair, even for you they were two pretty fucking stupid posts.

Totally deserving of the small amount of pointing & laughing that they got. 

What is it that drew you inexorably to be associated with posts as highlighted?

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Whether you’re at the wind-up or not, and given past nonsense from you I’d say you’re probably serious, that post is more ridiculous than usual…….

”Billy Big Baws”? Because a few of us have laughed at your posts?? Aww, petal, you’re way too precious for on here……..

But whatever you think of Morton, what is the relevance of bringing Scott’s shipyard into this? Do you think that back in the 1980s the people of Inverclyde somehow destroyed the British shipbuilding industry? Never heard of nationalisation? British Shipbuilders?? THATCHER??? Go check the history, then come back and apologise.

The Fuckin State of SandyFuckinCromarty…….     🤪🤪🤪

23 hours ago, sophia said:

Excuse my indulgence in returning and referring to the verifiable and therefore factual recent unpleasantness.

Perhaps given the private but sincere apologies, I rather think it's best to consign the events surrounding the quite disgraceful levels of hospitality afforded to sporting visitors to history.

If you are employed in an executive position with respect to facilities management with Morton, I would be humbled by your forgiveness.

Factual? 

Private and sincere apologies?

I may have missed these so feel free to share evidence. I would be genuinely interested to see it.

And you'll be humbled by no forgiveness from me or anyone else.