Livingston v Celtic

Yeh possibly Atlis.But that 4 point gap will be utmost on there minds im sure.Its gonna be tough,but I'm loath to write off our lads chances of causing an upset here.Like last week the longer we can contain them the better.Will wait to see the starting lineup. Suspect Davie will set us up to as I've said contain them.And hopefully Collum and VAR are favourable to us..Regardless I'll be there.👍🦁.

On 24/10/2022 at 09:40, thruthenight said:

Somehow I feel more confident against Celtic these days than St Johnstone.

Nouble to body whatever jobber they've got at centre-back these days to make Celtic fans long for the days of Dykes & Jullien

I can only ever Julien playing against Dykes twice, once was that game and the second time Dykes got an early card and was kind of goosed after that and Julien got motm iirc.

Anyway kind of surprised to see Kyogo start this with him being off it a fair bit this season and GG in form. With the lack of space you get against Livi however Kyogos probably the guy to find it though.

I can only ever Julien playing against Dykes twice, once was that game and the second time Dykes got an early card and was kind of goosed after that and Julien got motm iirc.

Anyway kind of surprised to see Kyogo start this with him being off it a fair bit this season and GG in form. With the lack of space you get against Livi however Kyogos probably the guy to find it though.
He played against him twice at Livi. We won 2-0 in the first game with him scoring and drew 2-2 in the second with him getting an assist after leaving Julien for dead. Julien must have been having nightmares about Lyndon Dykes at the spaghettihad

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The combined cost of your players on the bench is £20m. I’ve a funny feeling you might just about be able to cope with VAR mate.

Do you not sometimes get bored of posting the same thing over and over again in a match thread involving Celtic?

I don’t even understand why you take such lighthearted comments so seriously 

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The combined cost of your players on the bench is £20m. I’ve a funny feeling you might just about be able to cope with VAR mate.

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Do you not sometimes get bored of posting the same thing over and over again in a match thread involving Celtic?

Irony GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

They drew at Ibrox last week, We’re off the back of European match at a ground we historically struggle at so certainly don’t see this as a banker at all. Regardless nobody is quite like Willie Collum in ruining matches.

14 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Who said I was taking the boys comments so seriously ?

Away and argue with somebody about religion ya clown.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Who said I was taking the boys comments so seriously ?

Away and argue with somebody about religion ya clown.

You post the same thing over and over again in every Celtic march thread so it clearly annoys you 

I was just curious 

Why are you bringing up religion?