Utd v Motherwell

17 minutes ago, SIWY86 said:

Pish poor passing. Looked like we were a man down for the entire second half. Lucky to hold on to a crucial 3 points.

This is true. But we battered Hearts 0-3.

So I will take 3 points any which way. 

The players would have been nervous having been on such an appalling run……..that plus they are largely pish 😎

4 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

We saw this when Motherwell should have went down. There are dark forces protecting a club that simply should not be so.

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I see there is about 15 buses of old SS guys going with a big flag about their 40th anniversary, in 2023.

Any dodgy links for the game?

🤔

22 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'd like to see Graham and Birighitti back in for this one. Virtually every goal we're losing just now is coming from a cross to the left centre back area so Graham should be a non brainer. Birighitti flogged a few against Alkmaar and apparently didn't look too clever against Hearts (dunno cos I was too shell shocked to watch that one) but he looked half decent in his other appearances. His pal, by contrast, has looked shaky as f**k in every aspect of his game (positioning, handling, shot stopping, kicking) and has also chucked in hundreds of goals. On balance, I'm thinking Birighitti is the one eyed man in the country of United keepers just now.

That aside, I'd like to see Fletcher back in with someone alongside him. Not fussed whether that's Watt, Middleton or Anaku. I've still got faith in Sibbald ideally alongside Levitt rather than Djoum (who looks miles away from being fit yet).

Show yourself and take a portion of the blame 

5 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Out of interest does Watt actually make contact? If so then the red is fair but otherwise that's a nonsense.

Absolutely horrendous tackle. Deserved red card. Could have been a leg breaker.

It definitely was a very, very, very, very soft red. Booking would have been fine.