Queen’s Park v Dundee

1 hour ago, spiders4ever said:

Given your avatar you've got a cheek criticising anybody's clothing choices.

Defending the tweed. Tory confirmed. Probably sent that message whilst carrying a dead pheasant under each arm, imo. 

13 minutes ago, derrybiy said:

I'm a lazy person. Would anyone less lazy than me care to explain why this is on a friday night and it isn't on live tv?

Incompetence from the people running our club. Not only are we currently playing our home fixtures 25 miles away from Glasgow, but we're also third choice at Ochilview behind both Stenny and 8th tier side Syngenta who have a game there on Saturday afternoon.

8 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Incompetence from the people running our club. Not only are we currently playing our home fixtures 25 miles away from Glasgow, but we're also third choice at Ochilview behind both Stenny and 8th tier side Syngenta who have a game there on Saturday afternoon.

Was she not in Spider-Man?

9 hours ago, Zanetti said:

I quite admire what Syngenta have done, if the rumour (it’s all we ever have) is correct that we tried to buy them out. They started life as a boys club, evolving out of the old ICI teams back in the seventies, and have been on a long journey to get a team in the league pyramid. They’d rather put their footballers first and support the club’s ambitions than take a bit of easy cash. It’s that kind of integrity that many senior clubs lack these days. Good luck to them.

11 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Ah right cheers. That sounds very annoying. I had seen the Ochilview stuff and noticed Stenny were away but completely missed the Syngenta part of it.

On to the game tonight, I’m really looking forward to it. We’ve not laid a glove on Dundee in our previous meetings this season but after that Thistle result last week, we should be going into this game full of confidence. Think you’d be daft to make any changes to the lineup, everyone was terrific last week. Any type of winning run in this league and you can start to pull away, hopefully it’s us 🤞

Matchday…at last! Bizarrely either team could be top of the league tonight. Queen’s need a win and the other fixture at Greenock to be a draw. Dundee need a Morton win and beat QP by seven goals. Exciting times! I’ll settle for a much better performance than the Dens game from us, and a tight 2-1 win.

I sincerely hope the schooling in French has rubbed off on the Dees travelling support and I look forward to a more refined version of your favourite song…

🎶Bonjour, bonjour, nous somme les garçons Derry” 🎶

Enjoy the game!

1 hour ago, qpfc said:

On to the game tonight, I’m really looking forward to it. We’ve not laid a glove on Dundee in our previous meetings this season but after that Thistle result last week, we should be going into this game full of confidence. Think you’d be daft to make any changes to the lineup, everyone was terrific last week. Any type of winning run in this league and you can start to pull away, hopefully it’s us 🤞

Our records this season under the Ochilview light & against Dundee are poor so we need to sort that out & recreate our form of last week - particularly the second half - and we should have a decent chance. 

I agree  - no change from last week.

Hello Hello we are the Coyley Boys.

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Matchday…at last! Bizarrely either team could be top of the league tonight. Queen’s need a win and the other fixture at Greenock to be a draw. Dundee need a Morton win and beat QP by seven goals. Exciting times! I’ll settle for a much better performance than the Dens game from us, and a tight 2-1 win.

I sincerely hope the schooling in French has rubbed off on the Dees travelling support and I look forward to a more refined version of your favourite song…

🎶Bonjour, bonjour, nous somme les garçons Derry” 🎶

Enjoy the game!

I for one, hope that it is French that gives you the schooling.

Edited by johnnydun

Outnumbered in a home match, Dearie me.

Humiliating for the Queens.

No doubt Coyle will be spouting drivel win, lose or draw. That's all he seems to do these days. Delusional pillock of a man, his voice is aggravating as f**k.

Saying that, with the money spent from the Queens we'll be lucky to get anything out of this. That's the way football is going these days - money money money. If we get beat enjoy your relative success whilst throwing every penny you don't have at it knowing in a decade you'll be financially fucked and back in league two.

At least you'll survive the next couple of weeks with the Dark Blue pound; we're not your fucking Morten or your fucking Accies diddies - we'll be there in our numbers.

Mon the Dee.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Outnumbered in a home match, Dearie me.

Humiliating for the Queens.

No doubt Coyle will be spouting drivel win, lose or draw. That's all he seems to do these days. Delusional pillock of a man, his voice is aggravating as f**k.

Saying that, with the money spent from the Queens we'll be lucky to get anything out of this. That's the way football is going these days - money money money. If we get beat enjoy your relative success whilst throwing every penny you don't have at it knowing in a decade you'll be financially fucked and back in league two.

At least you'll survive the next couple of weeks with the Dark Blue pound; we're not your fucking Morten or your fucking Accies diddies - we'll be there in our numbers.

Mon the Dee.

Thank you.

Its good to get advice on responsible finances from a Dundee fan.

image.png.0fd2e57ddc5632524106fc44a5790749.png