Queen’s Park v Dundee

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

For me personally, you get to a stage in life (late fifties) that you've heard so much bullshite, that you can't tolerate any more of it. This Coyley Coyle moron is absolutely full of it, hence the dislike, can't even remember the clown playing at the Fruitbowl.

Thank you.

No no 

Thanky You

11 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

For me personally, you get to a stage in life (late fifties) that you've heard so much bullshite, that you can't tolerate any more of it. This Coyley Coyle moron is absolutely full of it, hence the dislike, can't even remember the clown playing at the Fruitbowl.

Thank you.

oh mon dieu!

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Glad I'm going away for the weekend if the state of this thread so far is anything to go by...

If that’s your idea of banter I’m not sure you’ve got the right to criticise others. A sprinkling of Dutch could have made that so much better.

Stay tuned though…tomorrow is Chinese Mandarin day and by Friday we’ll have moved right along to Classic Latin.

5 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

If that’s your idea of banter I’m not sure you’ve got the right to criticise others. A sprinkling of Dutch could have made that so much better.

Stay tuned though…tomorrow is Chinese Mandarin day and by Friday we’ll have moved right along to Classic Latin.

Wèishéme bùshì jīntiān

I've seen loads of stuff on these boards over the years - insults, predictions that were way off, I'm Todger spouting Tory-supporting pish, Boredomguy being, well, boring, offers of a square go before and after the match, fans of the Bigot Brothers trying to justify their abhorrent views etc etc.

However, 

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

We're fourth and an underperforming team in dark blue are fifth. Shades of last year in League One. Dundee are the new Falkirk.

That is taking things too far...

3 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Any Queens Park fan wanting leathered pre/post match please DM me.  Choking for a good old fashioned dust up.

Don’t think there will be many takers going by the last few pages their fans seem more like tweed wearing rugby types with a part time interest in football.

thank you.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Don’t think there will be many takers going by the last few pages their fans seem more like tweed wearing rugby types with a part time interest in football.

thank you.

Given your avatar you've got a cheek criticising anybody's clothing choices.