Queen’s Park v Dundee

16 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Translated as he's dealt us some absolute pumpings when he was with United. 

Hopefully Friday will add to your hatred.

Scored once against us whilst at United. It was in the cup and we ended up papping them out.

Nice try though.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Scored once against us whilst at United. It was in the cup and we ended up papping them out.

Nice try though.

That makes it even weirder. Disliking someone because they played 40 odd games for your rivals over 2 decades ago is crackpot behaviour, but I'm not particularly surprised because the patter from Dundee supporters on here is brutal.

4 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

That makes it even weirder. Disliking someone because they played 40 odd games for your rivals over 2 decades ago is crackpot behaviour, but I'm not particularly surprised because the patter from Dundee supporters on here is brutal.

This is the higher level patter you won't be used to, none of these 3 poster match day threads you have previously experienced against East Fife and Cowdenbeath. 

I've not seen anything in the first 2 games against Dundee to think QP can get a result here 🤣 That said, we're currently above you lot so we shouldn't fear anything. Perhaps we're due a better performance against Dundee. 

I'm cautiously optimistic after Saturday however. We were dogged in the first half then silky smooth (Zohan style) in the second. 

Hopefully Coyle has something crafty here to send the Hilltown tinkers on their way :)  

Edited by QPSpider1867

12 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nice try though.

Fair enough, but it makes the comments about him seem a bit over the top. There must be hunners of guys you don't like then. Life's too short for all this angst.

Onto the game at Fortress Stenny and how can we change Saturday's team? Everything clicked so you would assume that it'll be the same line up. Not much went right up at Dens and I'd like to think that we've wised up a bit since then but the disaster at Ayr is still sore. Exciting, ain't it?

I'll go for 2-1 to QP. McPake and Murray to do the business for us.

8 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Fair enough, but it makes the comments about him seem a bit over the top.

For me personally, you get to a stage in life (late fifties) that you've heard so much bullshite, that you can't tolerate any more of it. This Coyley Coyle moron is absolutely full of it, hence the dislike, can't even remember the clown playing at the Fruitbowl.

Thank you.