Queen’s Park v Dundee

Welcome to Lesser Ochilview! I don’t know why it’s a Friday but it’ll definitely be our fault so apologies to all Dees fans who can’t make it. Though just to let you know, Ayr and Thistle brought bigger crowds than you so get your motor running.

After trouncing Glasgow North’s best team, spirits are high. In the games where we’ve been less than good, Ayr & Morton particularly, we’ve still had spells of decent play for part of those games. The match at Dens is the one game where I’ve felt we didn’t offer much at all and generally made life easy for our opponent. So we’ll see if that’s corrected this time round.

Loving this league so far. 3 points between the top six teams, Raith not far behind and Cove & Arbroath waking from their slumber. Everyone playing to win. Expect this fixture to be lively too. 

Enjoy the game!

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Loving this league so far.

Same.

Depressed Mike | Red Letter Media (RedLetterMedia.com) | Know Your Meme

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Welcome to Lesser Ochilview! I don’t know why it’s a Friday but it’ll definitely be our fault so apologies to all Dees fans who can’t make it.

Still hilarious that you play third fiddle behind Stenhousemuir and 8th-tier Syngenta FC for playing rights, are you sure you're not still an amateur outfit?

Considering we've ragdolled Queen's Park twice, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed to not come away with 3 points, but considering our inconsistencies and QPFC's clear ability to show up and throttle a team if they really want to then a point wouldn't hurt too bad. Especially considering how close this mental league is between 1st and 6th.

Glad this one is on Friday as it's one less day of utterly chronic patter in this thread from Dundee fans.

Confidence will be high after the Thistle performance and on paper this is a pretty tough run of games we're on to, but it's off to a great start. Wouldn't make any changes from the Thistle starting XI, McPake has earned himself a start after his two goals and Jarrett again deserves to keep his place over Savoury as he continues his recovery from injury, it seems Incredible to think we haven't actually missed Savourys influence which is testament to how well Jarrett has played in his place. 

3-0 QP, Eze hattrick. 

Playing Queens at a neutral venue I'd be expecting Dundee to win, especially as we'll have the likes of McMullen back. I'd be starting with:

Lawlor/Legzdins

Kerr French Sweeney Marshall

McMullen Grayson McGhee McCowan

McGowan

Robinson 

Sure Queens will attack us and play more open which could play into our hands. Makes a change to playing Cloggers like the Morton who even time wasted with an extra man for ten minutes such was the meaning of a point for them at such a ground as Dens Park.

I actually think this will be a decent watch and it'll be another stadium ticked off for me. Not too many to go although the diddies coming up now from the one man and his dug leagues are adding grounds to the list every season.

Whether the league is going to plan for us or not is one thing but the tightness at the top is definitely adding alot of interest for all the teams at the moment. Queens and Partick next for us - big games. Roll on Friday. We have to step into gear at somepoint let's hope it's Friday.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Queens will attack us and play more open which could play into our hands. Makes a change to playing Cloggers like the Morton who even time wasted with an extra man for ten minutes such was the meaning of a point for them at such a ground as Dens Park.

I actually think this will be a decent watch and it'll be another stadium ticked off for me. Not too many to go although the diddies coming up now from the one man and his dug leagues are adding grounds to the list every season.

Whether the league is going to plan for us or not is one thing but the tightness at the top is definitely adding alot of interest for all the teams at the moment. Queens and Partick next for us - big games. Roll on Friday. We have to step into gear at somepoint let's hope it's Friday.

.Sad Cry GIF by Team CocoDearie me ... wee fanny baws still greetin.

7 minutes ago, The Master said:

Will this be available to stream? 

Only if Dundee bring their setup on the road with them. We're the only team in the league that completely gave up on broadcasting streams, which is a decision I disagree with for a number of reasons, not least because of the amount of Friday night and therefore streamable games we're having 😂

Confused as to why some Dundee fans have a total dislike for Coyle? 

Even when we’ve been convincingly beaten on the previous two occasions, there seemed to be more tears on here regarding Coyle’s interviews 

Edited by qpfc

Confused as to why some Dundee fans have a total dislike for Coyle? 
Even when we’ve been convincingly beaten on the previous two occasions, there seemed to be more tears on here regarding Coyle’s interviews 

He’s a DAB cunto.