Doonhamers vs. Bairns

Guest Back Post Misses

Easy. QOS couldn’t cope with our pace and movement first 60min. 

we just managed the game once they scored. 

thought the front 3 were excellent for that hour with Yeats adding much needed mobility in midfield. 

set up very nicely for the trash rolling into town next week. There will be fireworks for sure 

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
25 minutes ago, MrDust said:
Our pitch is on its last legs but Palmerston still.... 

Our pitch is absolutely fucking awful and has been for years. Sadly, the product on the park is nowhere near as good as the pitch.

Yep, as Queens supporters our expectation levels are always low; we never start a season expecting to win league titles as a given right - however, as a FT side in the third tier we should at least expect to be competitive in all matches and to not go into games fearing a hiding.  This is just poor and not good enough at this level.

Delighted for Burrels. 2 headers,, 2 goals is exactly what you want. 

Same again next week please.
He should feel pretty annoyed he only got 2 today. It really should have been at least 3. I'd also have been fizzing if I was playing that well and was replaced while on a hat-trick for that utter donkey.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
47 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

He should feel pretty annoyed he only got 2 today. It really should have been at least 3. I'd also have been fizzing if I was playing that well and was replaced while on a hat-trick for that utter donkey.

McGlynn has done that already this year. If your on a hat trick he will still hook players on a hat-trick regardless.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
47 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

That the same 'utter donkey' who has 5 goals in 11 games for us? The same number of goals as your top goalscorer?

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
55 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Utter donkey? He's scored some excellent goals since he arrived including a peach against queen's at TFS. His finish against kelty last week was sublime. He was very unlucky to get dropped to the bench as he's been our most consistent scorer of late. His rapport with the fans is superb too.  He's been a great signing.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, MrDust said:
Next game please....
Our pitch is on its last legs but Palmerston still....

Our pitch is absolutely fucking awful and has been for years. Sadly, the product on the park is nowhere near as good as the pitch.

Following the bouncing ball on one of the worst artificial surfaces in Scotland 

For the most part, the right FFC turned up and did the needful. Three good goals followed by conceding a really lousy goal as per the Alloa game.

Just like the Kelty performances seem to be a characteristic of the team, conceding lousy goals when comfortably in charge is starting to look like another characteristic we are developing.

Not a problem provided we are at least two goals clear after conceding. I would just far rather we stopped doing it.

Burrell on his game is a helluva asset for us to have.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

That the same 'utter donkey' who has 5 goals in 11 games for us? The same number of goals as your top goalscorer?
Utter donkey? He's scored some excellent goals since he arrived including a peach against queen's at TFS. His finish against kelty last week was sublime. He was very unlucky to get dropped to the bench as he's been our most consistent scorer of late. His rapport with the fans is superb too.  He's been a great signing.
If we're both referring to your No. 9. then aye, the utter donkey. I can't exactly comment on how good his goals were elsewhere but his only contributions today were to get bodied by our GK and then CB for acting like a fanny and then hoofing a shot that almost cleared the Terregles St end.

Comparing him to our "top goalscorer" doesn't mean he looked any less shit today tbh.

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If we're both referring to your No. 9. then aye, the utter donkey. I can't exactly comment on how good his goals were elsewhere but his only contributions today were to get bodied by our GK and then CB for acting like a fanny and then hoofing a shot that almost cleared the Terregles St end.

Comparing him to our "top goalscorer" doesn't mean he looked any less shit today tbh.

So you've seen him play 20 mins after coming on  in a game that was long over as a contest and that's what your basing his entire abilities on. He completed bodied your defence at TFS in the previous game  this season or have you forgotten all about that some how.

Edited by Shodwall cat