Doonhamers vs. Bairns

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

When Burrell is subbed after getting his hat-trick I can see a few QoS fans applauding him off before we leave. It's very much like the day Dobbie destroyed Falkirk. If he doesn't get at least 4 I expect he'll be gutted. Not many players have bitched East.

As expected really. No Wilson = no chance. All very well scraping by shite like Peterhead and Clyde (whom are the only reason we won't be relegated this season) but it was clearly down to the opposition rather than us improving. A semi-competent side are brushing us aside as expected. I expect I'll be away by 60 minutes. Fucking pitiful.

Do you expect calls for the manager to go after today?

When Burrell is subbed after getting his hat-trick I can see a few QoS fans applauding him off before we leave. It's very much like the day Dobbie destroyed Falkirk. If he doesn't get at least 4 I expect he'll be gutted. Not many players have bitched East.

As expected really. No Wilson = no chance. All very well scraping by shite like Peterhead and Clyde (whom are the only reason we won't be relegated this season) but it was clearly down to the opposition rather than us improving. A semi-competent side are brushing us aside as expected. I expect I'll be away by 60 minutes. Fucking pitiful.

It's crazy how important Wilson is and how utterly shite we are without him.

That second paragraph exactly corresponds to our last season and a half.

Do you expect calls for the manager to go after today?

The longer it goes on the less reasons you can give to defend him. Said pre-season the only way WG is getting sacked is if we are nowhere near the playoffs at Xmas. It's certainly heading that way so the BoD will need to decide if they see the season out and get a new gaffer next season or take a gamble and try and get someone else in.

Guest Back Post Misses

If this was a boxing match it would have been stopped. We should be completely out of sight. Next goal vital. Can’t see us not creating plenty more 2nd half mind you. 

League tables don't lie - I was all for waiting until the end of Q2 before making a judgement but I think its clearly now getting to the point where the BOD will need to do some serious thinking well before we get into the January window.  This is now looking like a relegation battle and don't write Clyde off - they've binned their manager now.

When Wilson and Todd didn't start we all knew what the outcome would be - but we can't be entirely reliant on two players.

3 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

League tables don't lie - I was all for waiting until the end of Q2 before making a judgement but I think its clearly now getting to the point where the BOD will need to do some serious thinking well before we get into the January window.  This is now looking like a relegation battle and don't write Clyde off - they've binned their manager now.

When Wilson and Todd didn't start we all knew what the outcome would be - but we can't be entirely reliant on two players.

It's fair to say the BoD have backed Wullie in the transfer window. But it's really not worked out at all well. 

When appointed the damage was already done so the appointment carried little risk. Although difficult to see that much improved. However, this is now his squad and the results have been very poor, bar the cup.

24 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

What a terrible goal to concede out of nothing. McKay and Donaldson both going for the ball when all one of them had to do was track the runner 

The easier the game the more we seem to piss about after we get a few goals up  unfortunately.

Next game please....
Our pitch is on its last legs but Palmerston still....

Our pitch is absolutely fucking awful and has been for years. Sadly, the product on the park is nowhere near as good as the pitch.