Doonhamers vs. Bairns

If we stop fucking it up against Kelty this league is ours. Much more clinical so far, though pretty sure Morrison's cross for the 2nd took a massive deflection 
Steady yourself on. This will be about 4/5 today but it's not much of an achievement against this shite.

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

I saw him playing at stenny a few seasons back and he looked completely done. Was shocked to see him starting for queen's last season I've got to say. 

Thing is he was impressive in last season's Championship ...

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

I saw him playing at stenny a few seasons back and he looked completely done. Was shocked to see him starting for queen's last season I've got to say. 

Is Gibson playing because you’re short of fit players, or is it a case of player/manager being blind to his own shortcomings?

1 minute ago, Disco Duck said:

Is Gibson playing because you’re short of fit players, or is it a case of player/manager being blind to his own shortcomings?

He should be starting every week because he’s one of our best players, but he’s reluctant do so after been told to focus more on managing rather than playing (allegedly). But yes he’s only playing due to having McGrory, Wilson and Todd all out of the match day squad

Just now, QoS99 said:

He should be starting every week because he’s one of our best players, but he’s reluctant do so after been told to focus more on managing rather than playing (allegedly). But yes he’s only playing due to having McGrory, Wilson and Todd all out of the match day squad

Thanks.  Player/manager is always a difficult balance to strike.

Just now, Disco Duck said:

Thanks.  Player/manager is always a difficult balance to strike.

Yep, rarely works well.  Said this at the start of the season.  He's still one of the best players in our squad though - says a lot about our squad.

He was the best RB in the Championship last season and he'd be the best RB in this division but he hasn't been playing. He can't do CM anymore though sadly and is indeed one of about 11 QoS players who are garbage today.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

He was the best RB in the Championship last season and he'd be the best RB in this division but he hasn't been playing. He can't do CM anymore though sadly and is indeed one of about 11 QoS players who are garbage today.

Every stinker he’s had for us since he’s been back he’s been playing in centre mid (apart from Inverness at home when Kennedy tore him a new one)

When Burrell is subbed after getting his hat-trick I can see a few QoS fans applauding him off before we leave. It's very much like the day Dobbie destroyed Falkirk. If he doesn't get at least 4 I expect he'll be gutted. Not many players have bitched East.

As expected really. No Wilson = no chance. All very well scraping by shite like Peterhead and Clyde (whom are the only reason we won't be relegated this season) but it was clearly down to the opposition rather than us improving. A semi-competent side are brushing us aside as expected. I expect I'll be away by 60 minutes. Fucking pitiful.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

When Burrell is subbed after getting his hat-trick I can see a few QoS fans applauding him off before we leave. It's very much like the day Dobbie destroyed Falkirk. If he doesn't get at least 4 I expect he'll be gutted. Not many players have bitched East.

As expected really. No Wilson = no chance. All very well scraping by shite like Peterhead and Clyde (whom are the only reason we won't be relegated this season) but it was clearly down to the opposition rather than us improving. A semi-competent side are brushing us aside as expected. I expect I'll be away by 60 minutes. Fucking pitiful.

Boys a baller like. Full of confidence too. If he does get 3, his post match interview will be class.