Season 5: Episode 4

Hullo! We're at episode 4 already! 

Watch the show tonight at 10:30pm on BBC Scotland, catch-up later on BBC iPlayer and let us know what you think about the show on here. 

Tonight’s show looks like this: 

Larsson & Scheidt 
In Scottish Football this week, who was the pigeon and who was shat on? Who was a legend and who was a loser? We look at the ups and the downs in our game.

Scottish Passport 
- From Liverpool to Verona - we take a look at which Scottish players are making a mark outside of our patch of land.

Social Media Search History 
- We take a look at what has been happening online in the world of Scottish football.

Show Us Your Medals - Dylan McGeough  
- The former Celtic, Hibs, Aberdeen, Coventry, Sunderland and Scotland midfielder joins us for a chat about his career and life as a free agent. Can we find him a club tonight?

The Narrative 
- We think about what the Scottish football narrative demands from this weekend featuring everything from VAR to cup upsets. 

The Banker
- Joel is back but will this help the team on their quest to beat Telfer?

In the 'Wee Films', we meet visit Borough Briggs and hear what the 100 year old ground means to the Elgin City fans, we meet the Inverurie Locos answer to Ultras - The Chuff Chuffs and we talk to St Mirren legend Tony Fitzpatrick about his time at the club and their 1987 Scottish Cup triumph. 

So, which Scottish star has caught your eye playing abroad, how do you think VAR will get on in Scotland and who should sign Dylan McGeough? 

Catch you later! 

DSCF8894.jpg

A particularly good episode i thought. I was once at a Keith-Locos game and my pal (who has no affiliation to either side) went to give one of the Chuff Chuffs a high five and got pied. Also very proud that team's pitch doesn't have any poo on it.

Did those Inverurie lads used to follow East Stirlingshire?  I'm sure I used to see them in the train station pub in Aberdeen with East Stirlingshire gear on, similar to their current attire.

Edited by CALDERON