The Rangers v The Lions.

I’ve watched streams from dozens of clubs and while it’s inevitable that there is some form of bias,I’ve honestly never heard such a shit show as I listened to today.Gordon Smith and his side kick were an absolute fkn joke,it was glorious to witness though.

I mean it was a sending off. It's dumb from Boyes to go in like that. I reckon we'd have held on with 11 men on the pitch.

No way the same team is able to face Celtic next week, we looked like the walking wounded.

Feeling deflated at the moment, but in the cold light of day a point at Ibrox is a great result.

1 minute ago, woolf said:

I’ve watched streams from dozens of clubs and while it’s inevitable that there is some form of bias,I’ve honestly never heard such a shit show as I listened to today.Gordon Smith and his side kick were an absolute fkn joke,it was glorious to witness though.

Hahaha wtf was that dribbling moron Gordon Smith, ex head of the SFA? o_0 

Smith talked himself out of a job with Killie with comments he made about us on Rangers TV or similar. Can't help himself.

Players and fans must be gutted losing a goal in added time and not taking all 3 pts, cold light of day on Sunday it's a good point at Ibrox.

Yeah VAR decision was correct, but with Aitken on VAR he'd have been chafing at the bit to get a VAR sending off decision against us to keep his Livi red card run going. 

Boooooooooooooooooo....

A lot of folk will criticise Livingstons spoiling tactics today but they worked their socks off and probably deserved the 3 points.

Tavernier looks like he's clearly struggling to run, I know that Gio denied that he's injured but it's bloody obvious that there's a problem.