The Rangers v The Lions.

Huge interest in this game I see.With Greg Aitken in charge of VAR theyrl only be one outcome here unfortunately. Congratulations Gers on your 3 points 👏. Would be hilarious however if Livi took something from this albeit highly unlikely. Nothing to lose for for them and maybe agent Martindale has a plan to upset the applecart. You never know🤷‍♂️.Mon the Lions.🦁🤞👍.

Not arsed about these games, pleasant surprise if when I bother to check the score I see plenty of "VAR - goal disallowed" on the Rangers side; would have added a Livi penalty for an extra laugh but us actually scoring a penalty is just a bit too much of a fantasy.

5 at the back and a shitfested 2-0 defeat I reckon. George; Devlin, Obileye, Fitzwater, Se.Kelly, Penrice; Shinnie, Holt, St.Kelly, Pittman; Nouble

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Clearly the Livi fans haven't watched us recently.  On Wed we made Dundee look like Real Madrid.

I'll be 'glass half full' and go for a nervy 2-1 home win.  

Tbf.Id go with that unfortunately. Cup ties are a one off.Fully expect normal service to resume.As usual local Livi lad Arfield to be a preverbial thorn in our side.😢.

23 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Tbf.Id go with that unfortunately. Cup ties are a one off.Fully expect normal service to resume.As usual local Livi lad Arfield to be a preverbial thorn in our side.😢.

The wee man has been hot and cold.  Scored a couple of decent goals and has been anonymous, too.

A bit like our team in a nutshell.

Hope wee Stephen Kelly plays like he did last weekend and shows rangers what they missed. Regardless of rangers' troubles recently this will still be a really tough game to take anything from. Wouldn't expect us to set up much different from how we did against them on the opening day with Nouble driving at their weakened backline

I can see a red being given against Rangers after a 10 minute VAR delay. It'll take up 35 minutes of airtime on Sportscene where we'll be shown Livi's eventual winner once with pundits forgetting entirely to talk about it. 

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

I can see a red being given against Rangers after a 10 minute VAR delay. It'll take up 35 minutes of airtime on Sportscene where we'll be shown Livi's eventual winner once with pundits forgetting entirely to talk about it. 

With Aitken on VAR it'll be to Nouble for an elbow into the face of a Sevco player. c**t loves giving red cards to Livi players.

Hopefully not though and we get a few going our way, would expect us to give a decent account of ourselves, and if Nouble can score another goal against them after rag dolling their defenders all game, even better. 1-0 Livi.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

On Wed we made Dundee look like Real Madrid.

If Dundee had played like Real Madrid, I am sure the result would not have been 1-0 to Rangers. so hopefully your comment was just tongue in cheek. Otherwise...well there is no hope for you, been watching Rangers for way to long :) 

16 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

With Aitken on VAR it'll be to Nouble for an elbow into the face of a Sevco player. c**t loves giving red cards to Livi players.

Hopefully not though and we get a few going our way, would expect us to give a decent account of ourselves, and if Nouble can score another goal against them after rag dolling their defenders all game, even better. 1-0 Livi.

So far so good, hell of a long time to hold onto a 1 goal lead though, mon the Livi Lions.