Jump to content

Motherwell v Aberdeen 22/10/22


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Think we need another goal though 

Motherwell look decent going forward at times 

Agreed. We're second to almost everything.

Duk has been brilliant today - going forward and defensively. Is he still not 100% fit, though? I'm not sure what Kennedy brings...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Reina said:

Agreed. We're second to almost everything.

Duk has been brilliant today - going forward and defensively. Is he still not 100% fit, though? I'm not sure what Kennedy brings...

Pretty sure Duk is now fully fit and that’s why he’s been starting games 

Didn’t expect him to be as good as he is, my favourite Aberdeen player for years 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Pretty sure Duk is now fully fit and that’s why he’s been starting games 

Didn’t expect him to be as good as he is, my favourite Aberdeen player for years 

Yeah, that's what I thought - I can't understand the substitution though, unless Goodwin just protecting him because of the yellow he picked up earlier, I suppose. Also agree on your second point - he's really exciting to watch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Pretty sure Duk is now fully fit and that’s why he’s been starting games 

Didn’t expect him to be as good as he is, my favourite Aberdeen player for years 

 

2 minutes ago, Reina said:

Yeah, that's what I thought - I can't understand the substitution though, unless Goodwin just protecting him because of the yellow he picked up earlier, I suppose. Also agree on your second point - he's really exciting to watch.

He's fit but not ready for 90 minutes at this intensity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At some point the 'we'll be fine, look at all the points we should have taken from our performances' is getting replaced with 'we're absolutely fucked, we throw away points every week'.

Not going totally ott just yet...but lose again next week (assuming there's no late heroics here) and it's time to start eyeing panic buttons on Amazon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...