Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservative Party? - Part II - Electric Boogaloo

Ludo*1

Who will it be?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Ludo*1 changed the title to Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservative Party? - Part II - Electric Boogaloo

Just noticed there's like 2 other threads on this same topic.

Would just like to confirm it's not me that's resigned and I'm still the tap pollster ya bunch of c***s.

ETA: I apologise for the language used.

Edited by Ludo*1

Penny Mourdant, brash it out and refuse a GE (too much instability...NOW IS NOT THE TIME), there for the full term, and they'll lose to Labour who will gain a workable majority, but not to near the extent the Tories currently have after their performance remains abysmal but marginally less so than currently.

They will continue to be corrupt, evil, despicable vermin c***s and millions of people will continue to suffer as a result. the UK will remain a complete and utter laughing stock.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just noticed there's like 2 other threads on this same topic.

Would just like to confirm it's not me that's resigned and I'm still the tap pollster ya bunch of c***s.

ETA: I apologise for the language used.

I’m happy to delete mine if you change your thread title from ‘permanent’ to ‘temporary’

5 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'd love to see Sunak do a Ray Patterson.

If Truss wasn’t such a fucking loser she’d have taken the opportunity to rip into her party and the public today, and at least have given us a laugh. Instead she resigned as she has governed - like a badly-handled puppet.

14 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Well he does have the air of someone who was a Labour who switched to voting Tory to "Get Brexit Done"...

Will it be the 4th PM since Brexit who gets us over the line? Or will it continue on unfinished and causing havoc to our economy.

So that's Rees-Mog, Wallace, Ukraine and every TV news vox popped member of the public backing the Scarecrow clown who, after weeks sunning himself while meant to be representing his constituency, is suddenly on the first flight out of whichever donors Caribbean island he was rendering his blubber on.

He's the one with traction right now unbelievably.