Arbroath Vs Hamilton

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

No Hammy??

Nope. Nothing against Hammy ability but don't think he has the engine to get up and down the park at this level anymore. Constantly get found out on counters on that side which ToB goes over to cover then we have a huge gaps in the middle.

Hancock can get up and down like Oakley on the opposite side. 

Tough choices need to be made.

1 hour ago, SteveTheLichtie said:

Gaston

Oakley Little ToB Hancock

Tait Allan

Hilson McKenna Linn

Shanks

Big game. Need a win.

Great team ⚽🇱🇻🔥 Hopefully Scotty Stewart can at least make the bench, Him, Goldie and Bitsindou great impact subs especially if we are protecting a lead or need a bit more energy, Hammy obviously too and Jacobs, Kareem last 20-25 mins? suppose it depends on how well Shanks is doing 

Never any point predicting the team, no one can even guess what Campbell will do,.

More likely be something like

Gaston

Oakley Tob     Little   Hammy

Fosu  Bitsoumma Tait  Hancock

Allen

Hilson

1000% confident Linn will be dropped and Mckenna won't be fit, ToB didn't look 100% either so wouldn't be shocked if he misses out 

1 hour ago, SteveTheLichtie said:

Nope. Nothing against Hammy ability but don't think he has the engine to get up and down the park at this level anymore. Constantly get found out on counters on that side which ToB goes over to cover then we have a huge gaps in the middle.

Hancock can get up and down like Oakley on the opposite side. 

Tough choices need to be made.

Hancock spent the whole of the Cove game getting up and down right enough, usually 5 yards behind the Cove winger after he had been absolutely rinsed.

6 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Hammy is one if first names on team sheet, 

Been far better and more reliable than ToB this season 

Gaston, Bobby, Hammy, Ricky, Hilson - in that order been our most reliable players for me. Cannot believe I’ve put Hilson there either but loved what I’ve seen from him since Greenock

We won two in a row towards the end of last season (Partick away, QotS home) but I'd need to check the last time we won two games in a row away from home - as in, no home games in between. Pretty sure Inverness then QotS last festive season were back to back away wins, but we had Killie at home in between.

7 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Why?  O'Brian has been questionable all season, Hamilton was excellent at centre back in his absence, and given how few goals we have, time to give Isiaka a chance and see what he can do.

ToB is our best player and our captain. f**k me man. 

49 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

ToB is our best player and our captain. f**k me man. 

This season he's been sent off twice, he could have easily been sent off against QP, and what the hell happened for that goal on Wednesday?  We've looked better when we had Hamilton in there.  I watched the stream on Wednesday, and after he sold the goal, the commentators were asking if he was injured.  Maybe he is?  Maybe he isnt 100% right for some reason?

There’s definitely something not quite right with ToB so far this season. Uncharacteristic errors and he’s turned into a complete card magnet.

However, a player like him isn’t going to become a bad player over night. He’s obviously not going to be 100% match fit due to his suspensions and injury so he’ll need a bit more game time to get back up to speed.

I would definitely start him tomorrow, if fit, he can always be subbed off if it’s not going well.