Inverness v Raith Rovers

53 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

When we need about 30 goalscoring opportunities to score a goal, I STILL don't think it will happen.
It's Albion Rovers all over again......Only ICT don't have a fat otherwise useless striker to score against us....

Those of a certain age will know who I mean.  :P

Fuckin Yardley, the last time I saw him was in an Elgin v Albion game and Goram was in goals for Elgin, right at the start I noticed some fat b*****d about 22 stone up front for Albion and I swear to god I thought it was a fan with a drink in that had jumped the barrier. I can't remember the score but Fat boy scored a few, unfuckinbelievable.

Where is he now? modelling gastric bands?

How many players do Caley actually have out, and who are they? I saw a post the other day where a guy was claiming 8 but he included two players who started on the bench on Tuesday night. Which is a weird way of counting.

We’ll obviously find a hilarious way to blow this, but it’s nice to build up the hopes.

21 minutes ago, Paco said:

How many players do Caley actually have out, and who are they? I saw a post the other day where a guy was claiming 8 but he included two players who started on the bench on Tuesday night. Which is a weird way of counting.

We’ll obviously find a hilarious way to blow this, but it’s nice to build up the hopes.

Was probably my list you seen on the match thread, Sean Welsh was on the bench on Tuesday so he’s not on the list now but don’t think he’s anywhere close to fully fit

Scott Allardice

Roddy Macgregor

Daniel Devine

Austin Samuels

Shane Sutherland

Tom Walsh

Wallace Duffy (Injured in warm up vs Hamilton) 

Daniel Mackay (Went off injured vs Hamilton)

Max Ram (Went off injured vs Hamilton) 

Dodds didn’t provide any updates on specific players returning in his presser but I don’t see anyone on that list coming in for the weekend 

Not buying this pish with 8 boys ruled out 😂! Quick look at Flashscores and squads since we last played there only appears to be about 2/3 players who weren’t in the match day squad against Hamilton that played against us at Starks!

50 minutes ago, RaithRyan said:

Not buying this pish with 8 boys ruled out 😂! Quick look at Flashscores and squads since we last played there only appears to be about 2/3 players who weren’t in the match day squad against Hamilton that played against us at Starks!

Shane and Tom Walsh haven’t been for since the start of season and aren’t expected till New Year. Allardice has been a mainstay in midfield as has Devine at the centre of defence. macGregor played  every game until he did his ankle against Mortherwell - managed to get back for Partick game and injured his other ankle vs Cove. Samuels has been out for quite a few weeks and would def be a starter as would Dan MacKay. Wallace Duffy came in and did a great job against Partick but seems to have picked up another injury. Sean welsh has barely kicked a ball this season and seems to have been stuck on the bench to fill it up - he wasn’t even brought on against Hamilton when we really needed him. In reality all these guys could/would have started 

13 minutes ago, Ott said:

Shane and Tom Walsh haven’t been for since the start of season and aren’t expected till New Year. Allardice has been a mainstay in midfield as has Devine at the centre of defence. macGregor played  every game until he did his ankle against Mortherwell - managed to get back for Partick game and injured his other ankle vs Cove. Samuels has been out for quite a few weeks and would def be a starter as would Dan MacKay. Wallace Duffy came in and did a great job against Partick but seems to have picked up another injury. Sean welsh has barely kicked a ball this season and seems to have been stuck on the bench to fill it up - he wasn’t even brought on against Hamilton when we really needed him. In reality all these guys could/would have started 

Are any of the injured 9 expected back for the weekend?  We know all too well about injuries piling up its tough to get excited knowing your up against it.