Inverness v Raith Rovers

Yesterday’s team was by far and away the weakest starting 11 we’ve ever put on the park in our history, relative to the level we’re playing at of course, so to not get beat says a lot about the standard of this cunt league.

2 hours ago, basher brash said:

Your belittling the challenge cup which we have won twice not once and your later boast caley have won it 3 times so make your mind up , We have the British goal scoring record which has still to be beaten to this day , we too have been in Europe winning 2 qualifiers and ultimately being put out by the eventual winners Bayern Munich in fact we achieved more in Europe that season than any other Scottish club, That’s just a small part of my clubs history not to mention numerous Scottish internationalists we have produced , Your record against the Rovers means nothing in the grand scheme of things but if that keeps you going fair enough 

Two and a half times. Same as Inverness.

6 minutes ago, sophia said:

Freudian perhaps, you seem not to have spelled speculum correctly.

Yea, much easier to address the spelling than the point.

PS - look up the meaning of Freudian rather than using words you don't understand

Edited by Raith_Raver

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I see Robbie Deas has broken his leg.  Massive massive blow.

And we didn't even bring the stretcher out for the lad to get him off the pitch.

17 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I'm glad the two sides share the same achievements, well done us.

ETA, Raith is an area in the old Kirkcaldy boundary.

See the source image

Wee Sandy is just upset because he's only just discovered we share ties with his more successful derby (at present) neighbours. Raith & Novar etc, etc.

22 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I just had a wee keek at your history and truth be told your team was formed in an era of a few Kirkcaldy teams and yet you have never carried the towns name, in 139 years you have only won one National Trophy, the League Cup in 1994, there has been win in the Challenge Cup which will never be considered a National trophy.

Then we have the wee amalgamated highland league teams, as you describe us, who won the Scottish Cup in 2015 beating Celtic in the semi, plus numerous league wins, three Challenge Cups wins and as a wee btw and entry and play in a European Competition, our highest Premiership position was 3rd in the 2014-2015 season.

So this wee amalgamated highland league team have achieved a lot more in 27 years than your team ever will in 139 years plus.

And do you really want me to mention how many times this wee team has beaten yours over the years.

f**k off Cockcheese.

21 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

What totally surprised me when I looked at RR's history was how little your team achieved over all those 139 years as against what was described as a wee highland team had achieved in fifth of that time, I always thought that RR was one of the big teams yet now????????????????????????????????????

So why should it come as a surprise or annoyance when we beat RR time after time as after all we are the more successful. 

Wow, just wow, what a fucking melt