Inverness v Raith Rovers

9 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

We include season tickets in the attendance whether they are at the game or not.

Surely the attendance is a measurement of those who were there. The clue is in the name. 

Edited by Beachbum

47 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Even the thought of electricity is an amazing concept for people that live so far far away. 

I have been totally immersed in the Rovers in many different ways for over 65 years and have lived and worked in the far north of Scotland for nearly 50 years where I still reside. You can always take the man out of Fife but never Fife out of the man.

To be frank and honest I find your condescending comments on life in the Highlands in a number of posts a bit boring and highly stereotypical.

Edited by embow

28 minutes ago, TxRover said:

The Caley goal was a beauty…and that was a clear red card at the end with that shoulder.

Nonsense. It was a wee bit naughty at worst. The play acting to get a fellow professional sent off is bad shit, hope someone has a serious word with the boy.

9 hours ago, embow said:

I have been totally immersed in the Rovers in many different ways for over 65 years and have lived and worked in the far north of Scotland for nearly 50 years where I still reside. You can always take the man out of Fife but never Fife out of the man.

To be frank and honest I find your condescending comments on life in the Highlands in a number of posts a bit boring and highly stereotypical.

I was having a laugh, calm down 

Some header from Deas. For The Caley, it’s just about surviving at the minute until our first team returns from injury. 1 point from 6 at home to Hamilton and Raith is obviously horrendous but then you look at our starting 11 and think “aye fair dos”.

12 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

To be fair, that Rovers squad had 6 senior players missing, including the only 2 players that even come close to resembling a striker.

I’d bite your cock off to only have 6 first team players out. 

1 hour ago, foreverarover said:

How we didn't win that is beyond belief. Very poor up front. Apart from the great header Inverness had one shot at goal, that being a pass back shot from 35 yards.

How wide would you say your belief spectrum is?

16 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I just had a wee keek at your history and truth be told your team was formed in an era of a few Kirkcaldy teams and yet you have never carried the towns name, in 139 years you have only won one National Trophy, the League Cup in 1994, there has been win in the Challenge Cup which will never be considered a National trophy.

Then we have the wee amalgamated highland league teams, as you describe us, who won the Scottish Cup in 2015 beating Celtic in the semi, plus numerous league wins, three Challenge Cups wins and as a wee btw and entry and play in a European Competition, our highest Premiership position was 3rd in the 2014-2015 season.

So this wee amalgamated highland league team have achieved a lot more in 27 years than your team ever will in 139 years plus.

And do you really want me to mention how many times this wee team has beaten yours over the years.

f**k off Cockcheese.

Your belittling the challenge cup which we have won twice not once and your later boast caley have won it 3 times so make your mind up , We have the British goal scoring record which has still to be beaten to this day , we too have been in Europe winning 2 qualifiers and ultimately being put out by the eventual winners Bayern Munich in fact we achieved more in Europe that season than any other Scottish club, That’s just a small part of my clubs history not to mention numerous Scottish internationalists we have produced , Your record against the Rovers means nothing in the grand scheme of things but if that keeps you going fair enough 

Inverness has won it twice outright and shared it with us once, same record as us. 

The fact is, the challenge cup is nothing really to shout about apart from a great day out when you win. Unless you beat rangers in front of 20 thousand with most of the country watching, then it’s a very decent win. 

29 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Your belittling the challenge cup which we have won twice not once and your later boast caley have won it 3 times so make your mind up , We have the British goal scoring record which has still to be beaten to this day , we too have been in Europe winning 2 qualifiers and ultimately being put out by the eventual winners Bayern Munich in fact we achieved more in Europe that season than any other Scottish club, That’s just a small part of my clubs history not to mention numerous Scottish internationalists we have produced , Your record against the Rovers means nothing in the grand scheme of things but if that keeps you going fair enough 

Polish-20221023-115148068.jpg