Inverness v Raith Rovers

Just now, renton said:

Think I'd rather dehydrate tbqfhwy.

Game petered out 2nd half after Ngwenya's effort. Neither side had the depth to change much and I dont think either side got much in behind the whole of that half. We're a centre forward away from being decent. 

You couldn't even call that a half effort, one on one and he completely fucked it up, useless attempt, as was that free kick in the second you had at close range and your player hoofed it 3 metres wide of the post, shocking.

Fantastic tackle at the back post saves a point at the death, Stanton is just waiting to tap it home. Fine margins! 
Fine margins is fine in that scenario but when you have a striker who can't actually score easy chances then it isn't down to fine margins.

Just give stanton poty. No one else is coming close.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Fantastic tackle at the back post saves a point at the death, Stanton is just waiting to tap it home. Fine margins! 

It was a goal saving tackle from young Strachan and was fantastic indeed. He was not long on the park for Deas who looks like he has been hobbled by a quite disgraceful tackle assault which the referee ludicrously didn't punish appropriately.

5 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

When your wee highland league teams amalgamated of course. 

I just had a wee keek at your history and truth be told your team was formed in an era of a few Kirkcaldy teams and yet you have never carried the towns name, in 139 years you have only won one National Trophy, the League Cup in 1994, there has been win in the Challenge Cup which will never be considered a National trophy.

Then we have the wee amalgamated highland league teams, as you describe us, who won the Scottish Cup in 2015 beating Celtic in the semi, plus numerous league wins, three Challenge Cups wins and as a wee btw and entry and play in a European Competition, our highest Premiership position was 3rd in the 2014-2015 season.

So this wee amalgamated highland league team have achieved a lot more in 27 years than your team ever will in 139 years plus.

And do you really want me to mention how many times this wee team has beaten yours over the years.

f**k off Cockcheese.

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

I just had a wee keek at your history and truth be told your team was formed in an era of a few Kirkcaldy teams and yet you have never carried the towns name, in 139 years you have only won one National Trophy, the League Cup in 1994, there has been win in the Challenge Cup which will never be considered a National trophy.

Then we have the wee amalgamated highland league teams, as you describe us, who won the Scottish Cup in 2015 beating Celtic in the semi, plus numerous league wins, three Challenge Cups wins and as a wee btw and entry and play in a European Competition, our highest Premiership position was 3rd in the 2014-2015 season.

So this wee amalgamated highland league team have achieved a lot more in 27 years than your team ever will in 139 years plus.

And do you really want me to mention how many times this wee team has beaten yours over the years.

f**k off Cockcheese.

image.gif.46565f57766f107afe7f0b51355c1459.gif

f**k off Cockcheese.
Did you seriously type all of that out?