Inverness v Raith Rovers

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

It's simple really, we score more goals than Rovers do, hope that clears that up for you.

Happy to help.

Since we came up I haven't seen a game where we've been inferior. In fact we've dominated some of these games only to be undone with incompetent referees, needless penalties and freak goals.

1 hour ago, renton said:

Haven't watched it yet, any idea what's up with Ross?

Stomach issue for Ross, awaiting results from a scan. The main thing I took was Murray said it was unfortunate because he really likes Ethan as a footballer and a person.

I know he’s hardly going to say he doesn’t care but certainly gave a very clear impression he was a fan and no danger of him getting the Zanatta treatment in January as some speculated.

2 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Since we came up I haven't seen a game where we've been inferior. In fact we've dominated some of these games only to be undone with incompetent referees, needless penalties and freak goals.

It's a boring narrative you produce, constantly moaning about the referee performance in every game against Caley. Fact is you can't seriously be so deluded that there is some kind of Scottish football conspiracy where they want a team from Inverness to dominate Kirkcaldys finest for eternity.

Just now, bdu98196 said:

It's a boring narrative you produce, constantly moaning about the referee performance in every game against Caley. Fact is you can't seriously be so deluded that there is some kind of Scottish football conspiracy where they want a team from Inverness to dominate Kirkcaldys finest for eternity.

You're a slaverin c**t - select one aspect of what I said and exaggerate it. I didnt say every game was marred by refereeing. 

Were you actually at these games?

You write about referees on pretty much every caley thread you troll. Shame you appear to be living in some false idea that a team can't just be better that we seem to get preferential treatment in games. 

Going to Raith games is one of the season highlights as it's usually validation of the match costs knowing there's a really high chance of seeing a caley win.

Edited by bdu98196

4 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Well at least we don't have to worry about Colin Steven. He's reffing badly at Killie tomorrow.

9 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

You write about referees on pretty much every caley thread you troll. Shame you're such a fucking moron living in some false idea that a team can't just be better that we seem to get preferential treatment in games. 

Going to Raith games is one of the season highlights as it's usually validation of the match costs knowing there's a really high chance of seeing a caley win.

To be fair to my fellow Rovers fan I think it’s directed at one referee in particular who certainly has an issue with Raith rovers why all the red cards against one team and why in almost every game he’s officiated in against the same opponent, statistics don’t lie and this also applies to our appalling record against caley we have not been good enough throughout the last 20 years however Colin Stevens certainly contributed to our downfall last season, Funnily enough he hasn’t officiated a Rovers game this season so far maybe just a coincidence  

12 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Again wi this shite.

Look as I told you before all Caley fans agree with you in that of the 22 or so games we met we won 18 of them by cheating and conning the referees.

Now tell your Mum and Dad that and they'll be hoping that they will get a break from yer fuckin greetin face. 

45 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Look as I told you before all Caley fans agree with you in that of the 22 or so games we met we won 18 of them by cheating and conning the referees.

Really hope that there's nothing contentions like that today as I think the obsessive level of seethe being shown is genuinely not healthy.

Football is only a game for entertainment afterall.

Can we claim our own injury crisis with potentially Jamie Gullan, Ethan Ross, Lewis Vaughan, Tom Lang, Ryan Nolan and John Frederiksen out as well as Jamie McDonald and Kyle Connell having slight knocks?

Clearly Inverness have a lot of injuries but they have a pretty strong squad to deal with it so whatever side they put out will still be decent. If Sean Welsh was fit to make the bench on Tuesday you’d imagine he should be fit enough to play some part today. Likewise they had Billy McKay on the bench on Tuesday who will surely come back into the team and it’s very rare that all the ‘doubts’ miss out, usually one or two pull through.

Doesn’t matter anyway, Inverness could be down to 10 available players, they’d still win.