Inverness v Raith Rovers

1 minute ago, Raith_Raver said:

I listened to Dodds pre match talk; he thinks he "stil has enough good players" to beat us.

TBF, he's hardly going to come out with - 'here, we are fucked, the team I'm putting out will be pish'..........................standard manager line spouted for media and not to loose fans or player confidence. Unless he really believes that Raith are the Caley bitches and doesn't rate your mob at all?

How we keep getting beat from this lot I do not know. We seem to have this fake inferiority complex when we play them. We have to find out what Fredricksen’s preferred position is. Btw I am so chuffed Colin Cameron is home. 

26 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Nolan and Frederiksen likely to miss out by the sound of what Murray is saying. 

Gullan and Ross both out as well. 

Haven't watched it yet, any idea what's up with Ross?

2 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

How we keep getting beat from this lot I do not know. We seem to have this fake inferiority complex when we play them. We have to find out what Fredricksen’s preferred position is. Btw I am so chuffed Colin Cameron is home. 

I don't think it is fake.

45 minutes ago, renton said:

Haven't watched it yet, any idea what's up with Ross?

19 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Stomach injury. I didn't hear anything in the pre match last night about Frederiksen and Nolan though. 

I've not watched the interview. Got that from the Courier. It seems Gullan and Ross have been for scans this week. 

Doesn't leave us with a huge amount of options from the bench. 

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I've not watched the interview. Got that from the Courier. It seems Gullan and Ross have been for scans this week. 

Doesn't leave us with a huge amount of options from the bench. 

Nolan was iffy previously, but the pre match said he was OK now…what’s up with Little John?