FC Edinburgh v Airdrieonians - Sat 22nd Oct

As we don't carry the huge (I hear the population of the capital almost doubles during their visits) support of Dunfermline and Falkirk I take it from the purchase options on the website all the fans are expected to fit in the 500 seat stand?

Will Ballantyne be available or has he picked up enough points to be suspended for more than one game?

21 minutes ago, Caro-Kann said:

As we don't carry the huge (I hear the population of the capital almost doubles during their visits) support of Dunfermline and Falkirk I take it from the purchase options on the website all the fans are expected to fit in the 500 seat stand?

Will Ballantyne be available or has he picked up enough points to be suspended for more than one game?

Suspended.

I've no intention of ever standing behind goals 50 yards from the action. (Don't mind a day out in Edinburgh though)

The Scottish football authorities were the root cause of Airdrieonians demise with their SPL 10,000 seated stadium rule. One extreme to another!

Going purely to say I’ve been so I don’t need to go again. No doubt another shoeing cueing an early departure and a visit to the nearby curry house for a Saturday evening meal and a number of light refreshments on the way back to the station.

You’ll be lucky to find a train - another strike tomorrow [emoji849]

Edited: ignore me. It’s next week.

Going to drive through tomorrow as I’m taking/dragging the wee boy to another game. He is in for a shock but he insists on going. He usually rates the day on how well he gets fed to be fair. 

In all seriousness I am going into tomorrow confident. f**k knows why but I see us coming away with at least a draw. Last time I felt this confident Edinburgh pumped us 6-0 so why not. 

3-1 Airdrie. Us scoring first, 1-1 at half time and 2 goals in the second half see us worthy of the 3 points. 

10 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Going to drive through tomorrow as I’m taking/dragging the wee boy to another game. He is in for a shock but he insists on going. He usually rates the day on how well he gets fed to be fair. 

In all seriousness I am going into tomorrow confident. f**k knows why but I see us coming away with at least a draw. Last time I felt this confident Edinburgh pumped us 6-0 so why not. 

3-1 Airdrie. Us scoring first, 1-1 at half time and 2 goals in the second half see us worthy of the 3 points. 

Need to take at least a point, don't want to be nearer the bottom that top, with a good management team we should manage at least a point off the part timers,