St Mirren vs Dundee United

It goes all the way back to the build up but watching it about a dozen times it was really soft, Baccus brushed the lads face with no intent and he drops like a sniper got him.

I just hope the lad does his Christmas shopping online as he would be crushed in a crowd if he falls down for that.

3 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

How far back does a check go? That decision seems ridiculous, even if it was a foul - and I'm not convinced it was. 

If it was a foul, the referee should have stopped it at the time. And if VAR showed it to be a foul, I'm puzzled as to why the Saints player wasn't booked, given it was his 6th foul of the match.

2 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Away on hols so just looking at updates on Sky Sports app.  

United had 5 fouls in first 7 minutes. to Saints none.  

We must be a right shower of dirty b*****ds.   

Just one player, from what I've watched.

2 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

As far back as they need it to go?

It's daft though, and I have every sympathy for Buddies as that whole incident was one of the major reasons I have no time for VAR. Ref Irvine probably thought it easier for VAR (Muir) to make the decision for him.

8 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

If it was a foul, the referee should have stopped it at the time. And if VAR showed it to be a foul, I'm puzzled as to why the Saints player wasn't booked, given it was his 6th foul of the match.

Just one player, from what I've watched.

It's daft though, and I have every sympathy for Buddies as that whole incident was one of the major reasons I have no time for VAR. Ref Irvine probably thought it easier for VAR (Muir) to make the decision for him.

Five different players according to Sky.  

FEA9CB06-9918-48F2-9741-3242949B8672.jpeg

4D477E81-5041-4F08-9A97-145900375B44.jpeg

FT 2-1
Yep well deserved three points in the end, should have won by more and would have if it wasn’t for that joke VAR call.
Disallowing goals for soft fouls in the scoring teams half? f**k off.
If we are going back that far it won’t be long before a goal is disallowed and a penalty given to the opposing team for some soft infringement that happened in the box a couple of minutes prior. Farce.
Thankfully, it was only Dundee United we were playing and we have no problem beating shite like them even whilst being shafted by VAR.
Lovely winning goal by the way, delightful cross by Erhahon who was outstanding again and flicked header by Grieve. That’s three goals for Alex this season, two of them against Yinited.
Really rocking now, 19 pointe already (six of them against Yinited). Going to take a big collapse not to finish top six from this position. No reason we can’t win at Easter Road next week.
Good to be a buddie!

Edwards needs resting. Was just watching that second goal go in for St Mirren. No communication from him either. McMann was standing too close to him and he looked over his shoulder seen a St Mirren player and never even gave him a shout to cover. 

There's no leadership on the pitch from the captain, nothing whatsoever. 

Not saying it would solve our problems but getting him out of defence and a change of captain would help at this point.