Cumnock Juniors vs Dumbarton

microdave

Outcome?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, virginton said:

Unless Dumbarton have got a supporters bus running from Rhu then you'll be hard pressed to find any posh ones. The Vale of Leven is as rough as East Ayrshire. 

I bought a table from a family there years ago - wife was stunning, but pished at 3pm. One thing they have there, over folk from Cumnock, and I noticed this straight away… belts. They didnae appear to have to use thick, long string. In Greenock you use string/rope to tie up ships, in Killie to keep trampolines doon during windy times. In Cumnock and Auchinleck to hawd yer troosers up.

Edited by NFL12

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I'll bring a musket.

I can just imagine them just now “ There’s a wizard with a strange wand that kills our pigeons”.

I wonder how long it will take them to run from Cumnock to Killie? They run through fields and woods like something out Last of the Mohicans.

1 minute ago, NFL12 said:

I can just imagine them just now “ There’s a wizard with a strange wand that kills our pigeons”.

I wonder how long it will take them to run from Cumnock to Killie? They run through fields and woods like something out Last of the Mohicans.

Do they ever tire or just keep running like the zombies in 28 Days Later?

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Do they ever tire or just keep running like the zombies in 28 Days Later?

Dont know coz I’ve only ever seen them arrive here - and taxis are out of the question coz they only have florins which modern taxis don’t accept, well except maybe in France somewhere?

But Zombies are better looking, and easier  to understand.

Edited by NFL12