Cumnock Juniors vs Dumbarton

microdave

Outcome?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Make no mistake, this will be a tough game. Cumnock and plenty of other WoSL sides could easily compete at the top end of the LL.

The only reason those sides aren’t there yet is because the shite LL legacy teams like Gretna had the fortune of being there when the pyramid was constructed. So, a two league gap, doesn’t really tell the full story.

On 17/10/2022 at 20:47, microdave said:

Will there be a shock or will Cumnock win?

Can Faz mastermind a win at his old stomping ground?

We'll find out on Friday evening when the teams go head to head at Townhead Park which is live on BBC Scotland.

Discuss.

Aye, there will be a shock alright. Those posh Dumbarton fans arriving in deepest darkest Cumnock. Imagine they take a wrong turning at that roundabout and end up Auchinleck, even worse ffs.

PS - joking I love Cumnock and Auchinleck, and no just saying so you don’t come looking for me honest…..

Edited by NFL12

40 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

What's the likelihood of my car being broken into if I park in Cumnock?

They might send carrier pigeons, I mean phone the Sheriffs, sorry I meant phone the police office and say that a strange gleaming chariot has arrived in the town.

Also don’t take a camera phone with you. They’ll think you’ve captured their soul if you photograph them… so I’ve heard.

Just now, NFL12 said:

They might send carrier pigeons, I mean phone the Sheriffs, sorry I meant phone the police office and say that a strange gleaming chariot has arrived in the town.

Also don’t take a camera phone with you. They’ll think you’ve captured their soul if you photograph them… so I’ve heard.

Gleaming??? My car hasn't been gleaming in about two years.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I might need to steal a horse to go then.

Speaking of which, I wonder when the last time was that someone got charged for stealing a horse in Ayrshire.

People might think I am slagging off people from Cumnock. I’m not. I’ve loads of relatives there. Well one really big family there. 27 brothers and sisters at my last count. 

I just don’t see much of them after I said to them… “ Wearing a hessian sack that stinks of dung as a rain coat isn’t socially acceptable, even in Killie for ffs”.

They’ve no visited me after that. Thin skinned c@nts.
Saves me loads at Xmas even though they only wanted shovels?

Mon the Nock!

1 hour ago, NFL12 said:

Aye, there will be a shock alright. Those posh Dumbarton fans arriving in deepest darkest Cumnock. 

Unless Dumbarton have got a supporters bus running from Rhu then you'll be hard pressed to find any posh ones. The Vale of Leven is as rough as East Ayrshire. 

Edited by vikingTON

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

Unless Dumbarton have got a supporters bus running from Rhu then you'll be hard pressed to find any posh ones. The Vale of Leven is as rough as East Ayrshire. 

25 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I might need to steal a horse to go then.

Speaking of which, I wonder when the last time was that someone got charged for stealing a horse in Ayrshire.

Naw don’t Richey. Have you never seen the film “The Wickerman”.
Mind you my many cousins will not go hungry for a while, depending on how big you are.