Hibs v St Johnstone 21/10/22

38 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I gave you a red dot because I knew you’d bite you dribbling simpleton. My thoughts on Porteous have been made quite clear tonight. 

Dribbling simpleton? 

A very angry comment to make. I can only assume that the 20 brain cells you possess cannot deal with anger and sadness at the same time.

Go have a lie down and try and process it mr angry

37 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

How can a Aberdeen fan be the most seething on a Hibs-St.Johnstone thread :lol:  

My post contained zero anger or seeth. A lot of laughter behind it as Hibs are very funny!'

Easy mistake to make though. As you are angry and seething you assume every other poster feels the same?

Did they not teach you at nursery that other people don't have to share the emotion you are feeling? Poor you

Edited by afc_blockhead

23 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Most of the other Dons fans think he's a bit of a twat.......and they are right.

Do they? 

I didnt know you knew the Aberdeen support so well.

I tell you what Hibs fans fairly get aggressive from a bit of light teasing dont they.

I think ill take your lead and say a generic statement about other Hibs fans based on my opinion about you.

Hibs fans really are deeply angry creatures who react to wind ups on a football forum with seething rage.. oh and they are clearly twats! 

19 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Dribbling simpleton? 

A very angry comment to make. I can only assume that the 20 brain cells you possess cannot deal with anger and sadness at the same time.

17 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

My post contained zero anger or seeth. A lot of laughter behind it as Hibs are very funny!'

Easy mistake to make though. As you are angry and seething you assume every other poster feels the same?

Did they not teach you at nursery that other people don't have to share the emotion you are feeling? Poor you

14 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Do they? 

I tell you what Hibs fans fairly get aggressive from a bit of light teasing dont they.

I think ill take your lead and say a generic statement about other Hibs fans based on my opinion about you.

Hibs fans really are deeply angry creatures who react to wind ups on a football forum with seething rage.. oh and they are clearly twats! 

6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Careful. They get very very angry after a defeat these hibs fans.

Apparently laughing at Boyle for VAR catching him cheating immediately and Porteous for selling the jerseys is me "seething"

It couldnt just be funny could it 😀

^^^ definitely not raging.

Yes GIF

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

^^^ definitely not raging.

Yes GIF

Just responding to a few raging hibs fans.

If you get multiple people having a go at you at once and come back to them when you next login that means raging? Fair enough

I guess almost every poster on here is "raging" constantly

😀

Pointing out the seeth from hibs fans in the posts discussing someone being seething "twat" "dribbling simpleton" etc i thought was fair enough.

Hibs are very funny. Ive never been angry at hibs. They always return to the clubs DNA - hibsing it

Edited by afc_blockhead

28 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Dribbling simpleton? 

27 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

24 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Do they? 

16 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Careful. They get very very angry after a defeat these hibs fans.

Apparently laughing at Boyle for VAR catching him cheating immediately and Porteous for selling the jerseys is me "seething"

It couldnt just be funny could it 😀

image.jpeg.782fca8b34f3437eac361c75e62da880.jpeg

4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Just responding to a few raging hibs fans.

If you get multiple people having a go at you at once and come back to them when you next login that means raging? Fair enough

I guess almost every poster on here is "raging" constantly

😀

Pointing out the seeth from hibs fans in the posts discussing someone being seething "twat" "dribbling simpleton" etc i thought was fair enough.

Hibs are very funny. Ive never been angry at hibs. They always return to the clubs DNA - hibsing it

rage GIF

Kyle Magennis with a needless 2nd yellow when his teams winning. Ryan Porteous was really poor for both goals. Even at 10 men, the Hibs defence should be doing better and therefore seeing the game out.

The Ukrainian lad looks decent for Hibs. Should have kept him on. I thought Youan? was terrible when he came on.

Connor McLennan spent the majority of the game falling over himself.

Lee Johnson is an odd fellow.

Edited by HarleyQuinn

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

It may well have been given as a penalty but the assistant put his flag up and Clancy then gave an IDFK (for offside) - so without VAR it would still be offside.

I genuinely read that as "Clancy then gave a I Don't F*cking Know (for offside)" before I realised IDFK stood for Indirect Free-kick 

As it's Clancy my mistake was only natural...

9 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I genuinely read that as "Clancy then gave a I Don't F*cking Know (for offside)" before I realised IDFK stood for Indirect Free-kick 

As it's Clancy my mistake was only natural...

I also thought it was a lighthearted reference to Clancy's idiosyncratic refereeing style, until i saw this post. 

2 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

There were loads of empty seats in the stand opposite the cameras. 

there were also St Johnstone fans having to sit in the walkways on the steps. I'm not worried about whether or not it was a sell out....I just thought it was bizarre they've never sold out an edinburgh derby in 33 years

50 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

The part I'm struggling to get my head around is tonight being Hibs' first capacity crowd in 33 years. I'd have thought the Edinburgh derby would have been a sell out

Couple of empty seats in my section in the East.