Hibs v St Johnstone 21/10/22

9 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Was quite pissed last night so my recollection may be limited, but I generally thought we controlled the game up until taking the big striker off at which point we fell to pieces. 

Essentially not the end of the world, but quite annoying.

Nice atmosphere generally, thought the Saints fans with the drums were good and the halftime violin was a step up from the Opera so fair play.

I didn’t even realise there was a violinist until it ended. Turned to my pal and said the half time music was a shite choice.

I like the way Hibs try to cater for the particular requirements of each fanbase  in terms of half time entertainment.

Saints have now had opera and a violinist, whilst I imagine Dundee Utd and st Mirren get strippers eating chips. Ross county a six fingered guy playing a banjo.

4 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I like the way Hibs try to cater for the particular requirements of each fanbase  in terms of half time entertainment.

Saints have now had opera and a violinist, whilst I imagine Dundee Utd and st Mirren get strippers eating chips. Ross county a six fingered guy playing a banjo.

Celtic and Rangers get a step by step tutorial on daily hygiene.

On 23/10/2022 at 11:56, PauloPerth said:

If you’re old enough you’ll remember a Samba theme for Kilmarnock be St Johnstone UEFA cup showdown circa 1999.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

If you’re old enough you’ll remember a Samba theme for Kilmarnock be St Johnstone UEFA cup showdown circa 1999.

I was at that 1-1 draw, we had a completely makeshift team with loads of players out.

Crowd of 16000 or so I think?

Can’t remember a samba theme though.

On 22/10/2022 at 11:57, Sh*teAndMuck said:

£25 a ticket is not affordable for most folk and would stop many going to as many games as I think we’re already starting to see this season with lower away crowds. 

Had to laugh at Hibs’ Christmas ticket so called package deal of £44 for two matches. What in the blue hell do they normally charge for a ticket if that’s meant to be a good deal?

It's not the affordability issue that gets me, it's the quality. 

On the whole Scottish football simply isn't good enough to warrant £25 entrance fees. 

• 3 weeks later...