Hibs v St Johnstone 21/10/22

2 minutes ago, shibbydoo said:

To go to Easter Road and set up to play like this is simply unforgivable.

The wee signs of improvement have been well and truly snuffed out by that wee c***s constant negativity.

It's horrible to watch.

THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL!!!

Its almost a relief when we, inevitably, fall behind these days, as you know it means we (most times) might actually try and play the game.

4 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

No reason that needed any kind of check to delay the kick off. 

According to the commentary, ALL goals are automatically checked under VAR.

ETA: 

34 mins

Post update

Hibernian 1-0 St Johnstone

The goal is being checked by VAR Willie Collum, so there is a slight delay to the restart. Remember, all goals are checked.

But it stands!

Edited by Jacksgranda
Update

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Looked like there could have been a possible foul in the build up. We need to get used to these delays from now on unfortunately.

I can see *why* they checked it, but it was obviously not a foul on the first replay. No need for the extra few they sat and watched and the kick off delayed, decision could easily have been confirmed while they were still celebrating. 

I missed the first 20 minutes for tbh us shite! If I didn’t live in Edinburgh I’d be fuming as a saints fan, what’s on show has been nothing short of abysmal. Once again Davidson has totally hamstring the team and played for a draw, it’s still time to go and it has been since mid-way through last season. That 3-0 over St Mirren shouldn’t mask anything. I actually feel sorry for Nicky Clark, he’s having to work with zero service and head home to zero sleep, poor guy. 

Just now, Widge said:

I missed the first 20 minutes for tbh us shite! If I didn’t live in Edinburgh I’d be fuming as a saints fan, what’s on show has been nothing short of abysmal. Once again Davidson has totally hamstring the team and played for a draw, it’s still time to go and it has been since mid-way through last season. That 3-0 over St Mirren shouldn’t mask anything. I actually feel sorry for Nicky Clark, he’s having to work with zero service and head home to zero sleep, poor guy. 

We actually improved as the half went on, tbf. I think we played around 9 passes in the first 10 minutes.