Partick Thistle 🔴🟡 Vs Queens Park ⚪️⚫️ 22 October

Buzzin for this. With our free n easy defending and Thistle's missing defence, I think we need to go for it. Two up front and take the game to them.

Murray is due a goal and Williamson is the guy that he seems to gel with most. Definitely start with them and get the game finished by half time.  Bannon deserves another start but I wouldn't be upset if Lee Kilday came in for his experience.

Disappointed with the last three games but I feel it in my water that we can win. 

Excited for this one, albeit we are a team on the slide at the moment I expect us to give Thistle a decent game after their taxing trip to Aberdeen mid week. 

Team selection wise, Coyle has a lot to think about after our last outing v Arbroath.

Bannon put his hand up for a continued run in the team at centre half so I would like to see him get a run of games there, at the expense of Kilday who in fairness hasn't done a lot wrong so I wouldn't be shocked if he comes back in. In midfield a lot depends on if we stick to the 4-2-3-1 or revert back to the 4-4-2 which gave us so much success earlier in the season. I'd like to see the 2 up top, Williamson stretches defenders and I think Murray is better for it. In the no.10 role I think Jarrett probably has dons enough to get the nod over Savoury which feels strange even writing it out! 

Feels great to be looking forward to a game in Glasgow, the way it should be! Where will Spiders fans be drinking pre match? I know we used the Woodside last year but not sure if this will still be the case? 

Mon the Spiders 

1 hour ago, Spiders67 said:

Feels great to be looking forward to a game in Glasgow, the way it should be! Where will Spiders fans be drinking pre match? I know we used the Woodside last year but not sure if this will still be the case? 

The Star and Garter was popular last season as well, believe they've even got a signed Queen's top up on the wall now.

Edited by Zanetti

34 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

The Star and Garter was popular last season as well, believe they've even got a signed Queen's top up on the wall now.

Will be very busy tomorrow with Celtic on the early kick off I’d guess. 

The Aitken Suite within the ground welcomes away fans & is obviously only 2 minutes to get into the ground, only downside maybe is that it's a cashless bar but hey everyone can go contactless if need be these days, come in and have a pint guys

Simon Murray seems to love a goal versus us. Not on Coyle proportions but seems to have popped up with a few over the years. 

As usual we will need at least two goals to win.

I'll settle for a scrappy 2-1 to the Jags.

5 hours ago, Exiledjag said:

I fancy a high scoring game with 9 goals and the Jags scoring 6!

Tiff and Lawless to shred the QP defence with Turner running the show from central midfield.

Hope IMC is reading this and takes note of where Turner should be played 

Well, we have our three. Six for you to come?