Dundee FC v Greenock Morten

On 29/10/2022 at 10:18, Dundee-FC92 said:

It's 12 matches in, get a grip.

Reminds me of the 'great feeling at Cappielow' thread. If you're second in March/April come back and I'll be the first to applaud the Morten. We all know you won't be though so there's literally no point in this pish.

Diddy team creaming themselves over being high up just over 1/3rd of the way in to the season. Does it get any more embarrassing?

Thank you.

Nobody is creaming themselves at Morton  we will take it one game at a time and see where we end up. But at Dungdee with the budget  and start you have had surely you can't be happy with the performance of the team so far.

12 minutes ago, gmfc said:

Nobody is creaming themselves at Morton  we will take it one game at a time and see where we end up. But at Dungdee with the budget  and start you have had surely you can't be happy with the performance of the team so far.

The budget is spent on dross from McPakes tenure but we should still be going up. I belive we will; it's 12 matches in and i've plenty of experience of watching us in this league to know it really doesn't matter about the league table right now. 

As i said earlier come back in March/April and if Morten are still in the top two i'll take my hat off to you. 

Before the season i expected us to win the league and being five points off the top having had a poor start coming into November hasn't changed my thinking. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, gmfc said:

You're all creaming yourselves, just got to read the nonsense on here, don't blame you though, 2nd in Tinpot Town, biggest success for Morten in about 35 years.

Morrissey tv GIF - Find on GIFER

Thank you.

16 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're all creaming yourselves, just got to read the nonsense on here, don't blame you though, 2nd in Tinpot Town, biggest success for Morten in about 35 years.

Morrissey tv GIF - Find on GIFER

Thank you.

Yeah nae bother coming from a fan that supports the 2nd best team in Dungdee. You must be sick of being Utd"s bitches.