Dundee FC v Greenock Morten

12 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Hopefully  common sense with Bowyer finally kicks in, and the strongest line up in the correct positions is applied. Attack this weegie mob from the start, and no mercy.

Thank you

Greeny for the correct spelling.

I hope Imrie gets kicked up and doon the Provie Road for hours.

The Morten like to claim they're a sleeping giant with a large fanbase. 

Sitting three points off the mighty Dee and probably only six off the top after Inverness game in hand midweek, I'd be expecting around 800-1000 for any decent club. 

If we play the right team and show any sort of level of performance we'll win. We've been the better team at home against Queens Park, Inverness and Ayr. All of which are superior to this utter pish. 

Thank you. 

I think we go again with 9 of the players that started the 2nd half yesterday. The only 2 debating points are the keeper (I’d go with Sharp) but I feel Ledzgins will defo start, and Sweeney’s spot. He is just so one footed and yesterday’s error was prompted by him being drawn over to the right hand side and the striker going passed him on his useless right foot. I still think he will start.
So it’s -

Ledzgins
Kerr, French, Sweeney, Marshall
McMullen, Grayson, McGhee, McCowan
Mulligan
Robinson
4,4,1,1 - kind off.

37 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Sitting three points off the mighty Dee and probably only six off the top after Inverness game in hand midweek, I'd be expecting around 800-1000 for any decent club. 

If we play the right team and show any sort of level of performance we'll win. We've been the better team at home against Queens Park, Inverness and Ayr. All of which are superior to this utter pish. 

Thank you. 

Good team talk for Dougie. I think you’re right to be nervous.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you. 

The absolute state of that...

FWIW, I don't think  Dundee have brought anywhere close to 800-1000 to Cappielow in a long long time ...and you're fecking massive apparently.

25 minutes ago, madton said:

The absolute state of that...

FWIW, I don't think  Dundee have brought anywhere close to 800-1000 to Cappielow in a long long time ...and you're fecking massive apparently.

As I understand it, when most Morten fans visit Dundee they take the opportunity to visit the V&A and Discovery Point in the morning.  Thereafter having lunch at the Malmaison Hotel before making their way to marvel at one of Archibald Leith’s finest designs.

If you could perhaps provide a similar list of cultural delights for our next visit to Greenock I’m sure that will increase the number of travelling Dees.

Thank you.  

34 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

If you could perhaps provide a similar list of cultural delights for our next visit to Greenock I’m sure that will increase the number of travelling Dees.

Thank you.  

Probably dead by now, but you could go and stare at this guy............

The CATMAN of Greenock - The TRUE Story - YouTube

Thank you.