Season 5: Episode 3

Hullo! It's episode three and we have a new face in town. 

Watch the show tonight at 10:30pm on BBC Scotland, catch-up later on BBC iPlayer and let us know what you think about our return on here. 

Tonight’s show looks like this: 

This Is The News
- The team present the BIG stories from the last week.

Hype Train
- Choo choo! Get aboard the hype train. We find out which starlets are making noise in Scottish football. 

Alternative Media 
- We take a delve into alternative media to see what vloggers, podcasters and fans are saying in the wild world of Scottish football content. 

Time Capsule 
- If you had to save one thing from Scottish football, what would it be? We hear the case for putting some new items into our time capsule. 

Statement of the Nation 
- Telfer is bringing the statements and the panel let him in on what they mean for our game. 

The Banker
- The competition hots up in the quest for the Lone Wolf Trophy. 

In the 'Wee Films', we meet the Gaffer of Stirling University to hear about managing a team with players only available for the length of their degree, we hear about the 5 year plan of Threave Rovers and their gamble of moving down in the hope to go up and we end the episode with a look at Motherwell hero Michael Higdon. 

So, which hype train are you getting on, who is your favourite footballing cult hero and what would you put in our time capsule? 

Catch you later! 

DSCF2368.jpg

23 minutes ago, A View From The Terrace said:

Hullo! It's episode three and we have a new face in town. 

Watch the show tonight at 10:30pm on BBC Scotland, catch-up later on BBC iPlayer and let us know what you think about our return on here. 

Tonight’s show looks like this: 

This Is The News
- The team present the BIG stories from the last week.

Hype Train
- Choo choo! Get aboard the hype train. We find out which starlets are making noise in Scottish football. 

Alternative Media 
- We take a delve into alternative media to see what vloggers, podcasters and fans are saying in the wild world of Scottish football content. 

Time Capsule 
- If you had to save one thing from Scottish football, what would it be? We hear the case for putting some new items into our time capsule. 

Statement of the Nation 
- Telfer is bringing the statements and the panel let him in on what they mean for our game. 

The Banker
- The competition hots up in the quest for the Lone Wolf Trophy. 

In the 'Wee Films', we meet the Gaffer of Stirling University to hear about managing a team with players only available for the length of their degree, we hear about the 5 year plan of Threave Rovers and their gamble of moving down in the hope to go up and we end the episode with a look at Motherwell hero Michael Higdon. 

So, which hype train are you getting on, who is your favourite footballing cult hero and what would you put in our time capsule? 

Catch you later! 

DSCF2368.jpg

At least you remembered about us diddy watchers on P&B this week!

Oh and for the benefit of you youngsters, Dundee absolutely did not have nothing to play for, and at the time they thought Albert Kidd's goals could've been taking them into Europe (ironically only for Rangers to pip them on goal difference).

Edited by Lurkst

7 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Oh and for the benefit of you youngsters, Dundee absolutely did not have nothing to play for, and at the time they thought Albert Kidd's goals could've been taking them into Europe (ironically only for Rangers to pip them on goal difference).

Was just about to say the same thing. Thought that was well known. I remember being gutted for Hearts that day. Celtic were unstoppable at Love Street but when the OF have their tails up those results can happen. Hearts 0 Celtic 7 springs to mind...

On 15/10/2022 at 00:23, Scotty Tunbridge said:

‘The good guys’ 🤢 I can’t be alone in not enjoying Amy on this or the podcasts? The *** guy is decent but shoe horning old firm fans in isn’t what we are after.

So what you are saying is there shouldn't be Celtic or Rangers fans on the podcast or television show?

‘The good guys’ 🤢 I can’t be alone in not enjoying Amy on this or the podcasts? The *** guy is decent but shoe horning old firm fans in isn’t what we are after.

I don't think they are shoe horning a OF fan in, they make up a large percentage of football fans in this country, I'm surprised there's only 1 tbf. I know it must be embarrassing, but If she just came out with it instead of being all secretive. No OF team are the good guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Only got round to watching this episode yesterday . Amy has progressed well from the ACSOM days when I thought she was pretty rotten initially tbh and never thought she would be as polished she is now in the media, fair play to her and you can tell she just loves Scottish football. 

I'm with you on this.
I always feel she does nothing but talk about Celtic too. Did they try pretend she was a Bonnyrigg Rose fan at the start? I may have not been paying too much attention then.

I suppose I am a misogynist now.