Doric vs Attic: Aberdeen vs Hearts Sunday 2022-10-16

Robert Snodgrass has to be one of the most unfit players I've ever seen in this league, and that includes JET and Charlie Adam. If I was a Hearts fan I'd be fucking raging he was taking a wage from you. He literally can't run and is at least 2 stone overweight. Hearts had a free kick begging to be whipped in by his left foot in the 2nd half and he didn't take it. What the f**k is he there for. 

1 minute ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Robert Snodgrass has to be one of the most unfit players I've ever seen in this league, and that includes JET and Charlie Adam. If I was a Hearts fan I'd be fucking raging he was taking a wage from you. He literally can't run and is at least 2 stone overweight. Hearts had a free kick begging to be whipped in by his left foot in the 2nd half and he didn't take it. What the f**k is he there for. 

He was class on the ball, given the runaround by a half fit Barron off it.

3 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

You don't need to be in great shape to get by in the Premiership let's be honest.