Doric vs Attic: Aberdeen vs Hearts Sunday 2022-10-16

4 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Excellent. I was a bit concerned about this one, not like me, eh?

Bit of a nightmare day for you, old glass half empty JG. Not only did Aberdeen win, they did it with a clean sheet (luck not judgement) and it was Hearts we beat (again).

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Bit of a nightmare day for you, old glass half empty JG. Not only did Aberdeen win, they did it with a clean sheet (luck not judgement) and it was Hearts we beat (again).

If he’s looking for negative points from today then I can oblige. 

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

FS 3 games unbeaten  & it’s sabre rattling time already! You were our easiest win so far this season! 

That was during the Jack Ross years months, sweeties aff a bairn!

God knows when we'll go three unbeaten again so fair game handing out sabre rattles.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I've got one or two myself with Jayden Richardson at the forefront.

He didn't have a clue or seem to care where Cochrane was when he missed that sitter.

He contributed very little today and I would like to see Goodwin make moves to try and rectify that instead of watching him complete every minute of every game.

Ramadani played a lovely ball through for the opener but overall I wasn't impressed with him.

Although I'm delighted we took the three points we still look soft centered.

Performance wise, was there really any difference between Tannadice last week and Pittodrie this week? 

I'm just not convinced by this team and have no trust in them to get a result. 

We'll enjoy the victory today but I'm still not looking forward to those two away games at the end of the month.

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I did say that the clean sheet was by luck not judgement, so not all smelling of roses. Stewart's awful pass back was symptomatic of his recent performances, but faur play to him he did play a big part latterly in seeing out the clean sheet for the three points. But there were a lot more positives today than negatives, and it'll be interesting to see if we continue with the back 3 against Thistle.