Ross County FC v Dundee United FC Saturday 15 October 3pm

I think we have been in control but Sibbald has to deal with that ball rather than try to shepherd it out. Getting into some good areas and causing them problems with cross balls. Not too downbeat but an early equaliser wouldnt go amiss

Was there a call for a pen because of hand ball? Streams been ropey so couldn't see it properly. 
United seem alright but a moment of silliness from Sibbald there and county get in. 
Been far better than them though so expect a 2-1 County win now [emoji1787]

Absolutely never a penalty - ball hits off of Baldwin and then onto Johnson’s arm which was by his side. Also, far better than us? Not sure what game you’re watching as there has been absolutely zilch between the two sides other than a decent finish.

5 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Was there a call for a pen because of hand ball? Streams been ropey so couldn't see it properly. 

United seem alright but a moment of silliness from Sibbald there and county get in. 

Been far better than them though so expect a 2-1 County win now 🤣

The ball hit the County defender's hand but it took a deflection off another defender first. Not a penalty for me.

If County keep flogging us corners in the 2nd half then we might be better getting Fletcher on sooner rather than later so we have someone other than Edwards capable of getting anywhere near the ball when it comes in.

That was a really strange game. I thought the longer the first half went, the better United looked but it was some finish from Callachan. They then started the second half better and probably had the better of the game up until the 80th minute or so. At that point, I thought we finished stronger and Johnson’s really unlucky not to score at the end. I thought it was pretty entertaining game for a neutral, but extremely frustrating to watch as a County fan.

We still don’t look like we have much of a plan - to me it looked like the aim was get Jordan White in the channel and hit him. However, every single ball into the space went over his head and United were able to restart the game. I thought we looked far better when Akio, Dhanda and Olaigbe were on the pitch and when we play through the lines because we have the players to do it. Defended brilliantly again I thought. It’s hard to be excited about the performance but a point is a point especially against a team we seem to struggle against. The lack of chances created is a bit of a worry for me though.

5 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

That was a really strange game. I thought the longer the first half went, the better United looked but it was some finish from Callachan. They then started the second half better and probably had the better of the game up until the 80th minute or so. At that point, I thought we finished stronger and Johnson’s really unlucky not to score at the end. I thought it was pretty entertaining game for a neutral, but extremely frustrating to watch as a County fan.

We still don’t look like we have much of a plan - to me it looked like the aim was get Jordan White in the channel and hit him. However, every single ball into the space went over his head and United were able to restart the game. I thought we looked far better when Akio, Dhanda and Olaigbe were on the pitch and when we play through the lines because we have the players to do it. Defended brilliantly again I thought. It’s hard to be excited about the performance but a point is a point especially against a team we seem to struggle against. The lack of chances created is a bit of a worry for me though.

Yeah County were the more dangerous team in the closing stages and I had visions of us conceding a late goal.

I’m not too disappointed with the draw but felt we didn’t make the most of our opportunities.  I also felt some of the fouls given against us in the final quarter of the game were soft.

Anyway 7 points from the last 3 games is a huge turnaround in performance for us.

Behich had another very good game and is becoming a key player for us.

The ref had a shocker if you ask me. That goes for both sides. His attitude was fuckin stinking for some reason. I can see County being in trouble this season, they dont have a Charles-Cook type player to get them out of the shite

Another good performance today and I think we edged it . Some strike by Levitt and if Tony had his shooting boots he could have had a hattrick.

Two blunders by Sibbald in the space of 20 seconds cost us the goal but he has otherwise done well and I hope it doesn’t cost him his place in the team.

Still, a decent point on the road and consolidates the good run. This time last week we were five points adrift at the bottom.