Week 6

lichtie23

The Bills visit to the Chiefs is the blockbuster matchup of week 6! But we start with the Commanders of Washington visiting the Bears at Soldier Field.

TNF

Commanders @ Bears

Sunday (Early)

Ravens @ Giants 

Vikings @ Dolphins

Patriots @ Browns

49ers @ Falcons

Buccaneers @ Steelers

Bengals @ Saints

Jets @ Packers

Jaguars @ Colts

Late Games

Cardinals @ Seahawks

Panthers @ Rams

Bills @ Chiefs

SNF

Cowboys @ Eagles

BYE’s - Lions, Texans, Raiders & Titans

The 6pm slate is grim. Every matchup is either dull as ditchwater, or features at least one bellend unwatchable team 😡

Will probably just give 6pm a miss, watch Buffalo at KC, Pokes v Eagles, then probably destroy my TV watching the big Russell Wilson 500 combined yards breakout game on MNF. 

36 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

The 6pm slate is grim. Every matchup is either dull as ditchwater, or features at least one bellend unwatchable team 😡

Will probably just give 6pm a miss, watch Buffalo at KC, Pokes v Eagles, then probably destroy my TV watching the big Russell Wilson 500 combined yards breakout game on MNF. 

500 yards for the season maybe. 

Question is, after the excellent fare thrown up by the two London games so far, just how whiffy is the Broncos v Jags at Wembley going to be? It’s all set to be the worst ever London game, and by Christ, I was at Miami v New Orleans, and the St Louis Rams rolling over and letting New England tickle their tummy.

The big screens at Wembley should have a whiff-o-meter instead of those messages saying ‘make noise’, ‘wave your flags’ etc. Anyone who has been will know the stadium announcer and his big deep American announcing voice…. ‘Here are your 2022 Jacksonvillllllee Jag-warrrrsss!’ He should come on. ‘And that’s a new London Whiffffffffffyyyyy stinking the place out recorrrrrrdddd!

Just me? 😜

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

I hated that knob. And his son seems just as bad a ref 

Agree. That Land Clark is cut from the same cloth. An absolute Hochuli wanabee. Hoping that neither Hochuli Mk2 or Clark are assigned Denver @ Jacksonville.

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Actually, my favourite NFL uniforms are NY Giants home blue, Tampa Bay Bucs red one, SF 49ers red, and I liked that new all-white with white helmet one that the Bengals sported recently.

Giants throwbacks are awesome. I’d much rather them than the current uniforms

2FEEE0CA-70CF-4B75-97CA-DF161286EB97.jpeg

Edited by lichtie23

Very much looking forward to the Bills game this weekend, mainly delighted it's not SNF or MNF and I can watch it live. For all the talk of a stacked AFC before the season some of the teams talked up have flattered to deceive so far (hiya Russ), so this seems like a very big game for the #1 seed and bye. 

For all that 13 seconds will be brought up, these are two evenly matched teams and there won't be much in it. The amount of times Mahomes escaped a sack by inches in that game is pretty much why Von Miller was signed, get the feeling if he'd played in that game for the Bills then Tyler Bass could have done 13 seconds of keepie - uppies at the end of it. 

Tre White won't play after being activated from IR but the Weds injury report suggests Buffalo will be - barring injuries in practice of course - as healthy as they've been all season. 

Should be an excellent game to watch for the neutral. 

10 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Very much looking forward to the Bills game this weekend, mainly delighted it's not SNF or MNF and I can watch it live. For all the talk of a stacked AFC before the season some of the teams talked up have flattered to deceive so far (hiya Russ), so this seems like a very big game for the #1 seed and bye. 

For all that 13 seconds will be brought up, these are two evenly matched teams and there won't be much in it. The amount of times Mahomes escaped a sack by inches in that game is pretty much why Von Miller was signed, get the feeling if he'd played in that game for the Bills then Tyler Bass could have done 13 seconds of keepie - uppies at the end of it. 

Tre White won't play after being activated from IR but the Weds injury report suggests Buffalo will be - barring injuries in practice of course - as healthy as they've been all season. 

Should be an excellent game to watch for the neutral. 

Mon’ Buffalo. 😎