Queens v Peterhead

I don't think in the history of football there has been a "must win" game 11 league matches into a season and this certainly isn't one either.

It's a fixture Peterhead should be looking to pick up points though. Particularly given how bad we are just now. For us a loss here would be a massive red flag that the relegation playoffs may well be what we're aiming for. I can't see past Peterhead for 10th spot so not getting a win against them at home will be extremely worrying.

No idea what to expect for the lineup tbh. Gibson to start ideally but I expect he won't.

We really do need to win this but if Gibson and East are both out injured then, well ... we could be Friar Tucked ...

We didn't look all that bad at Airdrie on Saturday although by all accounts last night at Kelty we were poor up front.

1 hour ago, Otis Blue said:

We really do need to win this but if Gibson and East are both out injured then, well ... we could be Friar Tucked ...

We didn't look all that bad at Airdrie on Saturday although by all accounts last night at Kelty we were poor up front.

I wasn't at Kelty but going by press reports we created several good scoring chances, squandered them all of course which has been the story of most of our games the past two seasons, hopefully someone hits a vein of form to put these chances away and Saturday would be the ideal opportunity. 

Can’t make my mind up whether I’ll go to this.
fed up watching rubbish.
I’m a season ticket holder so club won’t care.
Crowd under 800 wouldn’t be a surprise 
If you don't go can I have your ticket? It'll be less painful if I don't have to pay [emoji38]

I have no idea about the politics behind Willie Gibson’s totally perplexing exclusion from the starting line up week after week. There could perhaps be some justification if we were cruising in top position and his coaching was having a big impact on our performances. Nothing could be further from reality……………if we are not careful we will be heading for League 2 oblivion. Anybody can see how much better we are with him pulling the strings on the park so please start applying some good old fashioned common sense!!!!!

We are pretty shit. Got massive Alloa vibes here. We've had a lot of the ball a couple of decent chances and are only 1 up. Peterhead look to have a wee bit more about them than Alloa did so this game isn't over until we get at least one more.

Such a flat performance again. So slow and predictable going forward. Tempo needs upped.

Not down today but the on-line stats/text suggest we started well on top but Peterhead seem to have come back into this towards the end of the half based on shots anyway?  Need to score again second half to make sure of a win here.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We are pretty shit. Got massive Alloa vibes here. We've had a lot of the ball a couple of decent chances and are only 1 up. Peterhead look to have a wee bit more about them than Alloa did so this game isn't over until we get at least one more.

Such a flat performance again. So slow and predictable going forward. Tempo needs upped.

Cheers for the feedback, doesn't sound great.  Wonder if WG will go to the bench second half - might see a Connelly or McKechnie to liven things up a bit?

Cheers for the feedback, doesn't sound great.  Wonder if WG will go to the bench second half - might see a Connelly or McKechnie to liven things up a bit?
Definitely screaming out for a player to run at them; both of them would certainly do it. So so slow going forward. No idea why Todd is wanting the ball played back to him rather than bursting forward and asking for it.