Dundee FC vs Ayr United - 15/10/2022

Bloody Hell, what's happened here ??

It was all very civil when the thread started but now we've got talk of Murderers and threats of Hospitalisations etc.

Incidentally, an entertaining 2-2 draw with no fatalities would seem a decent outcome for us both.

Dear oh dear........

Bloody Hell, what's happened here ??
It was all very civil when the thread started but now we've got talk of Murderers and threats of Hospitalisations etc.
Incidentally, an entertaining 2-2 draw with no fatalities would seem a decent outcome for us both.
Dear oh dear........

Most of our threads tend towards this sort of stuff. It’s the curse of being the big club in the league. Small man syndrome all over the place. We tolerate the minnows pretty well IMHO.

Well...this thread is totally turgid. 

Bring it back on to topic I hate to put so much meaning on one game so early in the season but I can't help but think that what happens in this match will define the outcome of the rest of the season. 

Just get a win ffs, nothing else matters.

I’ve found Ayr fans on P&B to be by and large a decent bunch.  With that in mind let’s get back to speaking about the football.  

Actually, I don’t think I will bother with that either.  I’ll catch up you all Saturday evening - regardless of the result.