Dundee FC vs Ayr United - 15/10/2022

Watched the highlights of their 'wind-assisted' match at Gayfield - Dundee don't look that bad to be fair and I still think they'll be there or thereabouts come April - they just need to start putting points on the board by winning games regularly especially at home. If we get Murdy back and the conditions aren't horrendous then we'll be okay. A draw or a single goal victory for either side seem likely. Be interesting to see how they handle Dipo-the-Unit but, as previously mentioned, they'll need to keep an eye on Young and Chalmers as well now - both are dangerous players in and around the box.  

12 hours ago, rb123! said:

No bus to our biggest game of the season so far....

Surely the club have to step in and put at least one on...

I never usually get the supporters buses but out of curiosity, why are the Ship Inn not running one?

Surely they would get the demand, do all the young lads with the drum not at least guarantee the bus being half full?

3 hours ago, AuAl said:

I never usually get the supporters buses but out of curiosity, why are the Ship Inn not running one?

Surely they would get the demand, do all the young lads with the drum not at least guarantee the bus being half full?

24 quid for a ticket might be putting a large number of punters off.

1 minute ago, Andy_AUFC said:

24 quid for a ticket might be putting a large number of punters off.

Believe this issue isn't down to lack of numbers or ticket prices, it's previous issues with Dundee security etc and the guys who usually run the bus or stand in haven't been going to Dens for a few years now.

29 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! 

remember how many times it took you to get your pitch in order just to play a game against us last time you were in this league?? 

I mean, fair enough we had issues with our pitch, you guys are literally talking about being unable to organise a piss up here.

33 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I mean, fair enough we had issues with our pitch, you guys are literally talking about being unable to organise a piss up here.

It’s one bus that is t running from a pub… it’s not run by the club in anyway

most fans make their own way

Edited by ryanayr1987

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Dundee fans got far too much to say for themselves while sitting 5th (Fifth) in the 2nd tier.

Bit of a minter not even being the biggest team on their own street. 

If you do bring any fans which looks highly unlikely since there's not even a supporters bus ... 5pm at the Tip Top it's hard to speak when your lower mandible has been sent sailing down the Tay Estuary....

Edited by Big Gus

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Dundee fans got far too much to say for themselves while sitting 5th (Fifth) in the 2nd tier.

Bit of a minter not even being the biggest team on their own street. 

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

2 hours ago, Big Gus said:

Ayr shitting it from a few pensioners and young volunteers. Just go down the usual "24 pound putting people off" line. 

Less of a minter...

I haven’t been to Dens since the battle Royale from a few seasons back. I vowed never to go to a game in Dundee again because of the police and stewarding. 

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I haven’t been to Dens since the battle Royale from a few seasons back. I vowed never to go to a game in Dundee again because of the police and stewarding. 

What happened? Did you get a hiding?