Dundee FC vs Ayr United - 15/10/2022

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Basically. The majority of the Ayr fans were at the back of the stand behind the goals standing up. 

A lone steward decided to pick on a guy who was there with his young son and told him to sit down, despite there being maybe 200 people standing around him. 
He was refused to sit down and the steward stormed off in a huff, then came back mob handed to Chuck the guy out. 
During his removal, his son who was maybe 14 tried to help and was thrown, face first down the stairs by a policeman.

This led to a baseball style bench clearance where loads of folk piled in. There were about a dozen arrests and a policeman’s hat was getting frisbee’d about the away end. 

Before that, people were getting thrown out left, right and centre for very little or no reason. At the time, maybe it is different now but they tried to have an oppressive attitude to away fans, all busses were stopped and searched, 100% search on the way in, there was an old boy, maybe 70s lit a cigarette, no request to put it out, he was put straight out the door. 

The boy that was chucked out originally ran the ship in bus. 

he was also done for murder a few years later. 

Best Ptsds GIFs | Gfycat

20 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I mean, a guy that ended up being a convicted murderer getting chucked out suggests that it probably wasn't the stewards acting like arseholes.

Maybe it was getting chucked out of a game of football which triggered him. He done well to hold his rage for a couple of years - could have been us.

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

You're no even in the play offs.

We're three points off the top of the table you fucking moronic wee clown of a man.

If we win we go level with at least one of the current front runners. That's a top of the table clash.

Despite your glorious start you can be left on level peggings with our squad who are yet to get started by 5pm on Saturday. Sore one.

Positive of a win especially with the miniscule away crowd that will be shoved in the main stand behind the pillars. Not even able to fill a supporters bus for a top of the table clash; sums up why you'll peter down the league as the months progress. 

Enjoy your evening.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Basically. The majority of the Ayr fans were at the back of the stand behind the goals standing up. 

A lone steward decided to pick on a guy who was there with his young son and told him to sit down, despite there being maybe 200 people standing around him. 
He was refused to sit down and the steward stormed off in a huff, then came back mob handed to Chuck the guy out. 
During his removal, his son who was maybe 14 tried to help and was thrown, face first down the stairs by a policeman.

This led to a baseball style bench clearance where loads of folk piled in. There were about a dozen arrests and a policeman’s hat was getting frisbee’d about the away end. 

Before that, people were getting thrown out left, right and centre for very little or no reason. At the time, maybe it is different now but they tried to have an oppressive attitude to away fans, all busses were stopped and searched, 100% search on the way in, there was an old boy, maybe 70s lit a cigarette, no request to put it out, he was put straight out the door. 

The boy that was chucked out originally ran the ship in bus. 

he was also done for murder a few years later. 

Don't worry about it you aren't bringing any buses this time.

Thank you.

'You're not even in the play offs, there's a whole three points between 6th and 1st, ten games into the season'

Deary me.

What happened to the likes of Rabbie Burns who used to hail from Ayrshire. Now all that's left is a thick, inbred bunch of morons who endorse the ramblings of a convicted murderer and chain smokers within their away end.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

'You're not even in the play offs, there's a whole three points between 6th and 1st, ten games into the season'

Deary me.

What happened to the likes of Rabbie Burns who used to hail from Ayrshire. Now all that's left is a thick, inbred bunch of morons who endorse the ramblings of a convicted murderer and chain smokers within their away end.

Thank you.

image.gif.77f363a921e97f1914cc7f4d8259c7da.gif

This is going well.

I ask myself if both teams play to the best of their abilities, who wins. Right now it feels like Ayr. Don’t think home advantage offers us much, unless we get torn right in from the start.

Hard for me to see us winning this. Hopefully by the time our stewards are finished not many Ayr fans will either.

This thread is dire. Really fucking dire.

I always enjoy a trip to Dundee. No Friday night excursions this week so I'll be there. Hopefully driving home with the three points. 

Thank you.

P.S. I missed the slaughter in the away end. Probably a good thing or I'd be like the Raith fan with the chair.

Last time I was at dens was for the league Cup game. Mind when we played you off the pitch ? With a big away support. Then 3 month later pumped your neighbours over the road 5 nil .

Neil McCann literally having to spell out to the big haddy up front that he has been booked and to not touch anyone only for him to be sent off a few minutes later was prime viewing. He was rightly spewing on the radio after the game about him blatantly ignoring instructions.

Fair play, these Ayr fans seem to be recalling a lot of 'famous' nights at Dens. I vaguely remember getting pumped by them under Neil McCann but other than that, I've no real genuine negative memories and even then that's quite vague.

I hope it's not another famous day for the Ayrshire lot.

13 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We're three points off the top of the table you fucking moronic wee clown of a man.

If we win we go level with at least one of the current front runners. That's a top of the table clash.

Despite your glorious start you can be left on level peggings with our squad who are yet to get started by 5pm on Saturday. Sore one.

Positive of a win especially with the miniscule away crowd that will be shoved in the main stand behind the pillars. Not even able to fill a supporters bus for a top of the table clash; sums up why you'll peter down the league as the months progress. 

Enjoy your evening.

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Deary me.

Thank you.

Chewin' the Fat star Greg Hemphill finally reveals ...

Fair play, these Ayr fans seem to be recalling a lot of 'famous' nights at Dens. I vaguely remember getting pumped by them under Neil McCann but other than that, I've no real genuine negative memories and even then that's quite vague.
I hope it's not another famous day for the Ayrshire lot.
Tbh we honest we got pumped a lot under Neil McCann.