Dundee FC vs Ayr United - 15/10/2022

Can see it being one of these weird games where first goal will be crucial and either team could win in it comfortably. 

If we win it quite convincingly i can see Bowyer being under pressure from the sack, think Dundee fans will agree with me when i say their start to the season has been mediocre to say the least. Especially with recent results against Cove and Arbroath and being the relegated team from the Prem etc

Mental thing is that I thought Dundee were absolutely fine against us… until they lost McCowan and then took McGowan off. We just ran over the top of them after that and once we had our two goal lead it was relatively comfortable to see it out.

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

Can see it being one of these weird games where first goal will be crucial and either team could win in it comfortably. 

If we win it quite convincingly i can see Bowyer being under pressure from the sack, think Dundee fans will agree with me when i say their start to the season has been mediocre to say the least. Especially with recent results against Cove and Arbroath and being the relegated team from the Prem etc

I wish I could agree on the first goal being crucial, but both in our last two games and our last game against your team, we scored the first goal early on and it didn't mean much. We need to be consistently on our best game for 90 minutes, simple as that.

No, Bowyer will not be "under pressure from the sack" this season, mainly because he's been shackled by McPake's signings until next year. I will say though that I'm struggling to see how completely changing the side for every game (along with sticking Jordan McGhee in a new position each game too) is helping us or him getting any closer to where we want to be.

4-3 Dundee, Akinyemi to do an Akinyemi while Osei comes in and also does an Akinyemi, and McCowan nets the winner.