The Ton v Raith Rovers 15-10-22

45 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Are all Morton supporters such simpering victims?

Not at all, I can fully accept when referees are getting it wrong in Morton's favour.

Much like that penalty, which was a blatant dive.

Justice done.

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Morton fans fucking foaming at every single thing. Great scenes. 

2 hours ago, basher brash said:

Someone in the Morton support have a word with the wee boy who’s balls haven’t dropped screaming every swear word under the sun your spoiling my stream

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Every person in that stand behind where the camera is is seemingly furious. 

2 hours ago, basher brash said:

May god every challenge they are screaming for a free kick embarrassing 

1 hour ago, Craigus said:

You one of the perma-ragers doing your nut over every throw in? 

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The tears and snotters will be visible on camera the next time this referee correctly penalises this gang Morton side. 

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Watching on viprow. General consensus after that 1st half is Morton fans are the angriest set of fans in the league. 

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Are all Morton supporters such simpering victims?

Dear oh dear, one set of biased perspectives being judged by another set of biased perspectives.  Go in with the opposition fans at any game anywhere and you'll hear the sane kinda thing. Get over it, FFS!

36 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I am so fucking angry at that win!! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣     👍

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

Can’t really complain. We were poor all day and second to everything. Couldn’t hold on to possession. Quitongo went down easily but we stupidly gave him the chance to do it, after stupidly conceding possession from our attack. Liam Dick was a fucking bombscare by the end. And although it’s early days I think it’s looking like Frederiksen probably isn’t the answer.  Jury has been out on Murray for me but today didn’t reassure in any way. Poor all round 

The official stream camera was right behind Quitongos run across the defender and it looked quite the dive tbh. Wasn't a replay so can't be sure. Great assist by the raith player anyway with last kick of the game. 

10 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

As sickening as that was I really do think Morton were better than us today. You need to actually have a shot at their keeper to win a game but once again we seem incapable of doing that.

Fair play...truth be known..there's not a team in this league that doesnt suffer from this particular malaise from time to time.

2 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Raith fans in the stand didn’t seem to happy at the Morton players running over to them after the goal that really was lovely to see 

Probably just the fear of whatever that is that's living on Gillespie's dome.