The Ton v Raith Rovers 15-10-22

1 minute ago, roverthemoon said:

Team bus delayed? 

Yes, I actually seen your team bus earlier whilst stuck in same traffic jam. Someone in their wisdom has closed the M90 after J1 on a Saturday during the school holidays.

The traffic is the worst I’ve seen in years. Traffic from Fife being diverted via Barton to get to Glasgow etc. Absolute madness.

The road network in Scotland is an absolute joke.

I drove up from Blackpool yesterday afternoon and was trouble free until about two miles south of the 1 billion pound bridge, then it took 20 minutes to cross it.

And that was just before 7pm in the school holidays. 5pm on a Friday during term time doesn't bear thinking about.

All the while the old bridge a few hundred yards away has one bus crossing it.

8 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

I drove up from Blackpool yesterday afternoon and was trouble free until about two miles south of the 1 billion pound bridge, then it took 20 minutes to cross it.

And that was just before 7pm in the school holidays. 5pm on a Friday during term time doesn't bear thinking about.

The Google map view with traffic is epic…maybe Hank is right.

10 minutes ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

I'm trying to purchase the Live Stream but it's coming up as £50! Anyone else getting this?

Looks like the only way to view is outwith UK on a 1/2 or full season subscription… £70 or £130.

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I’m back home. Great day. 

Classic sports day, thou…spunked away money to support the opposing team, plus petrol costs and elevated blood pressure…at least you can perhaps eat/drink something of quality at home.

17 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

This mate. This.

28 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Politics forum for this pish.