The Ton v Raith Rovers 15-10-22

I would go with the same line up for Rovers also, if possible. 

Nolan has been fine, but based on yesterday Dick at centre back and Ngwenya at left back looks preferable. 

The helicopter will presumably be restricted to a role as an agent of chaos (potentially at both ends of the pitch) off the bench until he gets some match fitness up. 

Difficult to predict which way this will go. We are showing clear signs of improvement at home but our away record so far isn't great. 

April 19 the last time we won 3 on the trot in the league, (the 3 games which kept us up and sent Falkrik packing)

Aye same team no question.  Feel a bit for Carlo who was doing OK and wouldn't mind seeing Grimshaw in for Blues but fully expect Dougie to go with same 11.

Muirhead and Kabia will be buzzing after recent performances and Crawford is doing a great Job in behind. 

Should be a decent game. Play like we did yesterday and confident of another 3 points.

Looking forward to this after our last 2 performances and results. Didn't think I'd be saying that this time last week. Rovers will be confident after their win yesterday so should be a decent game.

Has to be the same starting 11 for us if everyone is fit. Still hopeful of at least one addition to our forward line but there aren't many free agents about.

1 hour ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Thinking about staying on a stop past Cartsdyke and sampling Greenock for a few pints before the game (probably half watching whatever offering is being served up by THE GREATEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD). Any Ton ladies or gents got any recommendations? Cheers!

A stop past Cartsdyke is Greenock Central, so you’ll be close to The James Watt, The Lighthouse, Tail O’ The Bank or The Old Bank, which would be my preference.

2 hours ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Thinking about staying on a stop past Cartsdyke and sampling Greenock for a few pints before the game (probably half watching whatever offering is being served up by THE GREATEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD). Any Ton ladies or gents got any recommendations? Cheers!

Either go two stops further to Greenock West - The Willow is opposite the station entrance; or two stops earlier at Port Glasgow. Cross to the opposite platform and the Caledonian Bar is also right across the street from the station entrance. 

Going to West and The Willow would be my recommendation as well. The Old Bank is shut down now so the only place showing football near Central will be The Lighthouse, which is a bit smaller than The Willow if there's a crowd of you.

Either way, you'll be able to get a train back to Cartsdyke at 44/46 minutes past from West/Central.

Morton were easily the worst team I’ve seen this season, but they do seem to have picked up a fair bit lately. Dick at centre half did well on Saturday, as did Ngwenya at left back. I think if Nolan is fit he will come back in but it would t be a disaster if we had to go with the former again. Frederiksen will have had another whole week of training. Keen to see him partner Gullan at some point but I think going 4-4-2 away from home would be risky. Imagine we will see the big man in the second half again. 

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Morton were easily the worst team I’ve seen this season, but they do seem to have picked up a fair bit lately. Dick at centre half did well on Saturday, as did Ngwenya at left back. I think if Nolan is fit he will come back in but it would t be a disaster if we had to go with the former again. Frederiksen will have had another whole week of training. Keen to see him partner Gullan at some point but I think going 4-4-2 away from home would be risky. Imagine we will see the big man in the second half again. 

Murray said we needed to be "less nice" and I think we'll stand up to gangs like, Morton Inverness and Arbroath better now.

£22 adult and £16 for concessions.
Pass
That's ridiculous pricing for a championship game regardless of the problems clubs face. The adult pricing isn't even the issue. £16 for a child? It's not really making it viable for the next generation of potential morton fans to attend games, never mind making it attractive to away fans to bring the family.