Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian

Can't see a thread on this one, really seems to have caught the imagination.

Killie will be confident after a good win midweek while our confidence is shot and we have no central defenders. Can't say I'm convinced we'll come away from this with anything but we live in hope.

I think we'll have to make a few changes. Neilson's head looks a bit all over the place and can't play in Florence on Thursday anyway so I think we'll bring Sibbick in which I'm personally OK with. He makes mistakes, but so does Neilson, at least Sibbick is a more physical option.

I'd be tempted to drop McKay as well, he's been a passenger for the last few games and not sure we can afford to carry him. Would be tempted to give Snodgrass a start and see what we can get out of him.

We played well in the recent cup tie. However, this will be a different kettle of fish. We will give Hearts respect as they've got some very good players, but I hope we concentrate on our own game and that involves a bit of entertainment. A draw probably no good to either team but that's how I see it playing out.

Just now, kingjoey said:

Haven't seen it, but if it's worse than Miovski's two against Hibs and United then it is some miss.

It’s definitely worse than yesterday as the ball was half behind Miovski. McKay was running onto it and it was rolling along the ground. 

1 minute ago, kilMARKnock said:

Lafferty due 10 games for his stupidty, I've got to sit here and listen to vermin singing about ******s, fucking Scum!

No but remember, according to some arseholes on here, we should be singing along with them. He deserves it but those 3 Clubs should be getting hammered for their bigotry & terrorist adulation, but no,no, nothing to see or hear here.