Pars vs FC Edinburgh - Sat 15th Oct

No frisking and searching of pockets by the wanna be police before entering the ground. However they are demanding to see young boys’ tickets to make sure they are in their allocated seat. I hate these c*nts with a passion.

Just now, DAFC. said:

No frisking and searching of pockets by the wanna be police before entering the ground. However they are demanding to see young boys’ tickets to make sure they are in their allocated seat. I hate these c*nts with a passion.

They're demanding to see tickets before entering the ground? How will that ensure folk sit in an allocated seat?

Shitey home support likesay.

You'll just never get anyone excited about a game against Edinburgh City. Regardless of the circumstance. 

Edit: Ach it's not too bad actually...

Edited by Stoo61
Rang

Dominant without creating any clear cut chances. Had a couple of decent enough chances and Edwards has put a few good balls in, but no-one gambling. Craigen had an alright effort for them but they’ve done nothing and we’ve dealt with anything they’ve launched. Edinburgh well organised and we’re finding hard to get in behind. The challenge on Comrie looked a penalty from the NW.

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

What glaring errors are we going to see from the officials today? Haven’t seen an obvious red card miss yet, so I’ll go for that.

Called it, how Kirkland didn't send on Fontaine I will never know his assistant had a brilliant view of it and could clearly see McCann was ahead of him and therefore through on goal.

Justice in the end though, loved the wee guy who came on moaning about the time wasting celebration after his keeper had ripped the piss for at least half an hour.

Back top 😎

Very much deserved that. Goal was very fortunate but we were in charge of the game throughout and it would have been a travesty to only get a point.

Felt Chalmers stayed patient, and kept the ball well. Mochrie always looked dangerous and back 3 were rock solid.

Very disappointed in Edinburgh, who just sat in and played for a goalless draw. Showed us more respect that we have earned, honestly.

As for the ref...I give up. Fontaine simply has to be sent off if you're giving a foul there as he made no attempt to play the ball and McCann is clean through. Books Todorov for a clash of heads and then just starts guessing with his linesman about corner/goal kick.

Utterly hopeless and this is from a fan of a side top of the table and unbeaten so there's no sour grapes.

7 minutes ago, lochgellyPAR said:

We’re struggling going forward and it’s frustrating to watch but glad we won. How fuckin guff were Edinburgh though?

We are not a good watch and it's mostly just wearing teams down. Players are clearly giving it all they've got which is more than I can say for a lot of Pars sides.

I have no idea if Edinburgh are good or not because they didn't try and do anything. Was hard to believe that was a top of the table clash.

We are not a good watch and it's mostly just wearing teams down. Players are clearly giving it all they've got which is more than I can say for a lot of Pars sides.
I have no idea if Edinburgh are good or not because they didn't try and do anything. Was hard to believe that was a top of the table clash.

Aye we’ve got a few goals late on in games which is a good attribute to have and comes down to the players not giving in

Only one team tried to win today. Edinburgh very disappointing with negative tactics. 

We got what we deserved in the end but I think our toothless strikers could end up costing us this season. 3 great balls played along the 6 yard box and nobody there. We need more bodies in the box when attacking.