Hamilton Academical 🔴⚪️ Vs Partick Thistle 🟡🔴

1 hour ago, John MacLean said:

I guess when you have a striker the quality of Brian Graham and a player with the explosive talent of Scott Tiffoney you will win games like these while playing like that. 

Miles off our best obviously but good to bounce back after last week and stay top. 

When leagues dont have a standout team, it is usually won by the team who can keep getting the points on the board when playing poorly. Something Caley seem pretty good at. A good sign for the rest of the season if we can get wins when playing shite.

Thought our fans were great today and certainly were the 12th man in an under performing team playing on a horribly, slow plastic pitch .

Ref was rank and the away bogs were like the back hole of Calcutta…pleased with the three points though .

Edited by I Clavdivs

Better yes, but not great. Defence still poor, Martin's passing is so bad it is laughable and Zanatta is rank.
Thanks Fuzzy Bear, but your ignorance of my Twitter will be remembered.
Thought our fans were great today and certainly were the 12th man in an under performing team playing on a horribly, slow plastic pitch .
Ref was rank and the away bogs were like the back hole of Calcutta…pleased with the three points though .
Your maw shagged Fuzzy Bear

Horrible match and horrible performance. Got dominated in the air all over the park and never really got going.

Never felt comfortable at all and wouldn't have been surprised if Accies had equalised. Referee looked out his depth.

Great goal from Tiff. Great save from Sneddon. Great 3 points.