Clyde v Mo

Did the long range shot for the first take a deflection or was it just horrendous goalkeeping, as it looked?

As soon as Scullion got sent off you knew we were losing the game. No grit in the team at all.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

42 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Did the long range shot for the first take a deflection or was it just horrendous goalkeeping, as it looked?

As soon as Scullion got sent off you knew we were losing the game. No grit in the team at all.

Was literally just saying I liked the Mo #8, as he hit the shot.  I believe it took a bit of a swerve to the keeps right. 3rd was a tribute to Joe Hart.  

This should feel like the last days but I don't think we can afford to sack DL. 

9 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Was literally just saying I liked the Mo #8, as he hit the shot.  I believe it took a bit of a swerve to the keeps right. 3rd was a tribute to Joe Hart.  

This should feel like the last days but I don't think we can afford to sack DL. 

Montrose #8 is a terrific player, always wondered why he is always on the bench. I'd take him at Clyde no bother, been saying that for a few years now. 

As much as I love Danny, it is getting harder to back him. Lose next week and I think it's curtains. 

Get parry back in goals ffs, that keeper absolutely sold 2 goals there. 

The red card I’m not sure how high he caught the Montrose player but he absolutely flew into it and I’m not sure we can have many complaints.

I actually thought we played alright, the change in formation definitely helped. We had some decent chances and looked better defensively. 

Montrose bringing Watson, McAllister and Lyons off the bench shows the depth they have in comparison to us though. 

We had a decent chance of a win there as well; we played well until the sending off. Can't say if it definitely was a red or not but it definitely was a wild, stupid tackle and I can't overly criticise the referee for sending him off. An idiotic moment similar to Allan's first yellow against Peterhead (which should have been a red). Undeniably that moment is linked to not finding a competent right back.

No doubt that changed it, particularly as we put Cuddihy to right back after he had performed really well in the middle. No physical presence at all in midfield or up top.

Cunningham should have scored a second goal. Good save but those chances are killing us.

I can't see anything other than a horrendous season now. I can't see this squad being able to scrap for results.

Edited to say; much better from Peter Grant today and Cuddihy was excellent.

Edited by David W

2 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Montrose #8 is a terrific player, always wondered why he is always on the bench. I'd take him at Clyde no bother, been saying that for a few years now. 

As much as I love Danny, it is getting harder to back him. Lose next week and I think it's curtains. 

If you had Paul for a couple of weeks you would want to send him straight back, absolutely mince these days with no running about him.

1 hour ago, The Gable Endie said:

If you had Paul for a couple of weeks you would want to send him straight back, absolutely mince these days with no running about him.

Running we can do, it's the whole football thing we are struggling with at the moment 

16 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

Mullen should have done better at the equaliser and sold the third.

He done better than I thought he might. I was right behind the shot and the movement on the ball was wicked. He had moved right to collect when it moved left. Unlucky to get as strong a hand on it as he did.

1 minute ago, Jaggy Snake said:

If you look closely at the highlights, you can almost make out a game of football.

Are these free to view from Tuesday? I notice that you can pay to watch the highlights atm, but my contribution for my match ticket on Saturday was enough of a donation.